Author has written 2 stories for Young Adult.
I am a person that is kind, stubborn, Independent, and strong willed, I am also blunt so if you want my opinion, don't expect me to sugar coat things. Thanks :)
Now, for my likes
I love post-apocalyptic fiction! :)
Books (Top 5 ever changing)
Movies (Top 5 Ever Changing)
Shows (Top 5 Ever Changing)
-Die in a hole list-
1.Jeb (Maximum Ride)
[x] You would do anything to protect your family.
[x] You have good aim. (Kinda)
[ ] You hate cats.
[x] You aren’t fond of people in general.
[x] You hate being indebted to people.
[ x]You hold grudges.
[x] You wouldn’t describe yourself as a warm, friendly person—you’ve got about as much charm as a dead slug.
[ ] When you sing, the birds fall silent.
[ ] You’re an artist.
[ ] You love to bake.
[ ] You can decorate well.
[ ] Manipulating people comes naturally for you.
[ ] You’re clever.
[ ] Your favorite color is orange.
[ ] People tend to be charmed by you.
[ ] You’re a hopeless romantic.
[ ] You have a strong sense of self.
[x] You question everything.
[x] You’re very defiant.
[x] You’re spontaneous.
[x] You’re a rebel with a cause.
[x] You would do absolutely anything for justice.
[ ] You like "secrets".
[x] You like sugar cubes.
[ ] Others often describe you as sexy or gorgeous.
[ ] You’re a skilled swimmer.
[ x ] When you’re anxious, your hands have to be occupied—with knots or something of that nature.
[ ] You’re very popular, but don’t want to be.
[x] You’re protective.
[ ] You’re innocent.
[x] You adore animals.
[ x]You love helping people in need.
[ ] People seem to be fond of you.
[ ] Over time you’ve become quite wise.
[ ] You are nurturing.
[ x] you’re creative.
[ x] you root for the underdog.
[ x] You dress simply.
[ ] You stand up for your cause.
[x] Your hair is simple and easily manageable.
[ ] You tend to have brilliant ideas.
[ ] You’re materialistic.
[ ] You’ve dyed your hair a wild colour.
[ ] You’re somewhat naive.
[ ] You’re chirpy.
[ ] You’re punctual and hate lateness.
[ ] Etiquette is important to you.
0/6 (Good, I hate her she‘s freekin‘ annoying! L )
[x] You’re very sarcastic.
[ ] You get drunk often.
[x] People might find you condescending.
[x] Outsmarting others is a talent of yours.
[x] You’re very lonely.
4/5 (Sweet!! )
[ ] You’re a bold, gutsy person.
[x] People might call you crazy. (Might? People DO call me crazy)
[x] You want things to be fair.
[ ] You’ve had a rough time in life.
[x] You really don’t like most people.
[ ] You don’t like being in water.
3/6 One of my favorite charecters :) I love her attitude :)
[x] You love music.
[ ] You’re small and graceful.
[ ] You hum often.
[ ] You inspire others.
[ ] You’re always hungry.
[ ] People underestimate you.
1/6 (Dang it. I wanted to be more like Rue!)
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctors cute, screw the fruit"
I am NOT saying your stupid...I'm just implying it.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder
Men are like a deck of cars: you need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to beat them, and a spade to bury the bastard
I'm not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
Your just jealous because the voices only talk to me...hehehehe...
If you don't like me then remember, its mind over matter: i dont mind and you don't matter
they say true love hides behind every corner: i must be walking in circles!
People like you are the reason we have middle fingers
When life gives you lemons throw them at the mean people and hope it gets them in the eyes
i couldn't repair your brakes so i made your horn louder
Someday we'll look back at this and plow into a parked car
If the sky is the limit, then what is space?
if olive oil comes from olive's then where does baby oil come from?
if quitters never win, and winners never quit, how can it be good to 'quit while your ahead?'
Isn't Disney World just a people trap operated by a mouse?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
If an atheist has to go to court, do they make him swear on the Bible?
Why isn't chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and all beans are a veggie?
Why do people say, "You can't have your cake and eat it too"? Why would someone get cake if they can't eat it?
Roses are red,
The Six Truths of Life:
1. You can't lick all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. You just tried to do the above.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're realizing you're an idiot.
5. You'll copy this into your profile for some other sucker to read it.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.
12 Ways to know if your addicted to fanfiction
12.you check your story stats every five minutes
11. you spend every class on Fanfiction.net instead of paying attention to the teacher
10. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."
9. Pens are for idiots, and you wouldn't be caught dead with one. How on earth are you supposed to erase when you want to rewrite?
8. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fanfic.
7. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet.
6. Short disclaimers are for losers. Whoever thinks up the craziest (or goriest O.O) gets a cookie.
5. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fanfiction.
4. A story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny.
3. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fanfiction context.
2. Whenever something inspiring happens, you screech, "Ooh! Fanfic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours.
1. You repost this onto your profile! :)
It's official people. I'm addicted to FANFICTION.NET
Copy this into you profile if you agree.
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In."
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso .
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your Drive-thru order is "to go."
12. Sing along at the Opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask "Why don't the poems rhyme?"
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, "Rock Bottom".
17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I won!, I won!"
18. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity... Copy and paste this onto your profile!!
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book, and people look at you wierd, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk/sing to yourself copy and paste this to your profile.
If you find Spongebob funny SOMETIMES, but most of the time he is SO annoying you want to throw the TV out the window, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you absolutely hate spiders, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever pulled on a door that said push, or vise versa, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever stayed up past 2 in the morning reading, copy and paste this on your profile.
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block blows, copy and paste this to your profile.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
People say that I'm weird, but I think that weird is strange, and strange is odd, and odd is different, and different is unique, and everyone is unique, so unique is normal, so therefore I am normal. If the same is true for you, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this to your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile XD
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are reading this line, copy and paste it in ur profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever asked a stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
Write down the names of favorite Hunger Games Trilogy characters, in no particular order
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
2. Do you think Four is cute? How cute?
3. What would happen if Eleven got Eight pregnant?
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Eight making out?
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Eleven hurt/comfort fic.
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three fics?
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Eleven fic, what would the warning be?
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
1. If you are having ANY sort of competition, you recite the rules and end with "And may the odds be ever in your favor!"
2. You want to own a mockingbird so you can tell everybody that it's a Mockingjay
3. You will buy any sort of Hunger Games merchandise (t-shirts, key chains, mockingjay pins, etc)
4. You cried when Rue died (Yes! A million times yes! I read Mokingjay 3 times and cry EVERYTIME Prim dies! :( )
5. You were extremely mad that Finnick and Prim's deaths were both like, a line long
6. You named your cat Buttercup
7. You have a sudden interest in Archery, climbing, etc.
8. You love pita bread
9. You have written/submitted to an SYOT
10. You memorized Rue's lullaby/The Hanging Tree and gave it your own tune
11. You hear a song, and automatically think that it would be perfect for a specific character
12. You like to wear your hair in a braid (my hair is too short for it now, though.)
13. You have a friend named Peter and you have accidentally (or on purpose) called him Peeta
14. You wonder how Suzanne Collins thought up so many strange names.
15. You can't wait for the movie to come out on March 23, 2012 (SAW IT...3 TIMES XD)
16. You eat too much and think of how you're such a Capitol person
17. You try to just ignore the nude scenes in Catching Fire
18. You screamed when Peeta died in Catching Fire
19. Then cried when Finnick brought him back to life
20. If someone asks for your address, you say "District 12"
21. You've wondered what squirrel tastes like
22. THG has made you laugh, cry, scream, and throw things across the room, but you stuck with it till the end, and are glad now that you did.
23. You've loved Haymitch, hated Haymitch, and been extremely mad at Haymitch
24. You see a wasps nest and run off screaming "TRACKER JACKERS!!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!"
25. You HATE that people are comparing THG to Twilight
26. You wonder what Katniss and Peeta named their kids
27. You wonder what happened to Gale at the end of Mockingjay. (No)
28. You either love Johanna, or Hate Johanna. There's no in between.
29. You have parts of the book memorized
30. No matter what is going on, you always compare EVERYTHING in life to The Hunger Games. (My friends get soannoyed!)
Favorite Hunger Games Couples
You Know You're Obsessed With the Outsiders When...
You laugh every time you drink a soft drink for reasons unknown to people around you.
You name your horse (Or any other pet) Ponyboy.
You've looked up Robert Frost poems before, just to read Nothing Gold Can Stay from a million different sources.
You've read Gone With the Wind, even though it's more than a thousand pages long, for no other reason except because it was mentioned in The Outsiders.
If you HAVE read Gone With the Wind, you get randomly excited and squeal at the page where it quotes exactly, "riding into sure death because they were gallant".
Resite radom quotes from the movie/book out loud and everyone around you looks at you like your weird.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..." !
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run bitch run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
Unsafe External Link