Hi, everyone! The name's Aditi, but call me DeeDee. I'm 15 and I currently, as you can see, have no stories up on this site.
Once upon a time I had one, but I took it down because the writing was awful. I still think the plot has validity, so I will be reposting "Dreamer of Darkness".
If you want to check out my FanFiction stories, my penname is lost in a musical daydream. Thanks for your time! :)
Books: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Vampire Diaries, Anne of Green Gables, Before I Fall, TFIOS, Gone, Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices, Inkheart, Thursday Next, Leviathan, Pretty Little Liars, Lying Game, Matched, Maximum Ride, PJO, Warriors
TV: Glee, Pretty Little Liars, Full House, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Koffee with Karan
Plays: AVPM, AVPS, Grease, 9 to 5, Dr. Horrible, Les Mis, West Side Story, Annie, Chicago, Funny Girl
Movies: 17 Again, Another Cinderella Story, Burlesque, Ghost, High School Musical, Inception, While You Were Sleeping, Father of the Bride, Mean Girls, My Best Friend's Wedding, National Treasure, Sleepless in Seattle, all of the Bollywood (especially the SRK ones)
Let's do this! :3
37 Secrets About Yourself
1) Have you ever been asked out?
Nope. Hehe. I is a single Pringle.
2) What is your default picture?
Dianna Agron with a kitten, adorableness overload.
3)What's your middle name?
I don't have one. What? Surprise! Heehee. ;)
4) Your current relationship status?
5) Does your crush like you back?
A real life crush? Don't have one. Celeb crushes? Too many to name and obviously not.
6) What is your current mood?
Hungry. But then when am I not?
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
White. I'm boring, guys, sorry.
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
9) Missing something?
My iTouch charger... where is that damn thing?
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
That's not a nice question. I would change, like, everything.
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
Unicorn. Also, bad grammar on that question! Shame on you!
12) Ever had a near death experience?
13) Something you do a lot?
14) The song stuck in your head?
"Black Roses Red" by Alana Grace.
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
That-Dumb-Lily-Maid, aka Ali.
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
I'll name more than one. Brad Paisley, Matt Smith, Julia Roberts, Bill Gates, Troian Bellisario, and Katie, a girl at my school who I have dubbed my twin.
17) When was the last time you cried?
When I watched "The Reichenbach Fall" last week.
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Many times, yes.
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Normally their sex.
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I don't go to Starbucks. I make coffee at home. :3
22) What's your biggest secret?
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. ;)
23) Favorite color?
I do get it Ali! And purple, forever and always.
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
What do you mean by kiddie shows? Disney Channel is a perfectly credible source of entertainment. Come on, boys, let's go watch Wizards of Waverly Place. :3 (AVPM reference FTW)
25) What are you?
I am a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.
(Also, a professional fangirl.)
26) Do you speak any other language?
Gujarati, a TEENSY bit of Hindi, and I'm currently in the process of learning French.
27) What's your favorite smell?
I know I'm weird, but new car.
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
Amazing! Or supermegafoxyawesomehot. ;)
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
I've never kissed at all. LOL
30) What are you thinking about right now?
The awful movie version of the Ramayana that's playing on the TV next to me.
31) What should you be doing?
Helping my mom make dinner. :3
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
33) Do you like working in the yard?
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Salling because that would mean that I'm married to Mark. Or Agron, Rivera, Daugherty, Lytle, Cumberbatch... any of the names of my 80 celeb crushes... :P
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
According to my friends, apparently not. When I have a person I like.
36) What is your natural hair color?
Black. Reeeally dark brown in the sun if you squint.
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
It's a toss-up between Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. Benedict jumped off the building and Martin was talking to the grave. Sigh. But in the end I'd probably say Stephen Thompson since he wrote the frickin' episode.
What's your favorite article of clothing? My oversized sweatshirt.
Who is the most special person to you? My mom! :)
What's your favorite childhood memory? Dr. Seuss books, for sure.
One word that would best describes you? Happy. I try to always stay happy, because otherwise I'm sad, and I don't like being sad.
What is your favorite month in the summer? October. :3
What's your favorite number? 7. (I'm stereotypical, I know.)
What is the nicest thing anyone ever said to you? "I'm so impressed by you, I was blown away." after my first audition for a musical.
What does your username mean? It's a lyric from Melissa Etheridge's song "I'm the Only One". I relate to the feeling.
What is your favorite Disney movie? Hercules, FTW.
What made you smile today? S2E1 of Koffee With Karan. Oh Shahrukh... you're so cute you make me laugh.
Last thing you said out loud? "Mm."
Last rainbow you saw? In a movie, Paheli.
Do you want a haircut? No, but I'm pretty sure I need one.
Are you musically inclined? Yes :)
Have you ever been in a fight? No, I'm a good girl. :3