Author has written 1 story for Supernatural.
Name: Invader V
Hi! I'm a semi-well know author on FanFiction, and after I heard it had a sister account, I'd thought I'd give it a try! My F-F name is teiaramogami.
I have a cousin named Suzy who I use and make many references too in my stories, so I apologize for that!
Copy and Paste into your profile if you think that if you make it to Heaven God is gonna be waiting there with a lightning bolt.
You Know You're a Book Addict If (Bold those that apply):
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book. (DUH)
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read it. (and don't they know it)
You accidentally call everyone by the characters' names.
Everything reminds you of the book.
You quote random lines all the time.
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
You've got a book memorized.(well pretty much, minor detail fade but I always remember the ending)
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400+ pages in less than two days. (dudes, I can do this in HOURS not days, ask anyone who know me well enough)
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like.
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend.
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional
You check your back every morning in the mirror to see if you've sprouted wings and can join the flock
You test your hand in sunlight to check and see if you're still (unfortunately) human.
You've found yourself trying to impersonate a character.
Your idol is a character from a book.
When you turn on a light you say "Lumos"
When someone angers you look at them and say "Avada Kedvera"
These are actually on the labels.
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On artificial bacon:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
On an American Flag:
Next to a kid's place:
In a Parking Lot:
QUOTES TO LIVE BY
Do not use an axe to kill a fly on your friends' head.
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
Vampires vs. Werewolves...It's kinda like pirates vs ninjas, but cooler
Firefighter: At one point we decided to fight fire with fire... Well...basically... your house burned even faster.
I ran into my ex the other day, then I put the car in reverse and ran over him again.
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that jerk upside the head
"Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still really bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Collin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Collin.
Friends will always be like "well you deserve better" but best friends will be prank calling him saying "you will die in seven days"
Guns don't kill people. I do.
My imaginary friend doesn't like you either.
Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45.
Assassinations is an extreme form of censorship.
I'll be rich and famous when I invent something that will stab people over the internet
I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh the fun I will have.
Somebody needs a Happy Meal.
If you think the werewolf from the movie Wolf Man looks scarily like Chewbacca's cousin on crack, Copy and Paste this on your profile.
I didn't fall for you, you tripped me.
Love? I'd rather fall in chocolate.
One Day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
She's my best friend. Break her heart, and I'll break your face. :)
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them as much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?
People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door.
Why do people say, "You can't have your cake and eat it too!"? Why would you get a cake if you can't eat it?!
Tell the truth and run.
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend laughs and trips you again.
She's the kind of best friend that, if my house was on fire, she'd be making s'mores and hitting on the firemen.
50 OR SO AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG??” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!”
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your Homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a substitute teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream “OMG GET AWAY! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!!”
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is misspelt.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 4th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewelery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘I am retarded’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. Put your hand up in a test and wait for your teacher to come over. When they whisper what’s wrong, yell “NO I WON’T MAKE OUT WITH YOU AFTER CLASS!”
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a substitute teacher is taking attendance, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favorite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my god. Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh god. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
60. If you find a pencil on the floor, jump onto a desk, hold up the pencil, and yell, "LITTERING IS WRONG!! WHOEVER DROPPED THIS MUST BE PUNISHED!!" Then run around the room singing in a foreign language.
-If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
-If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
-If you've ever read started to read a chapter in a fanfiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
-If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
-Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away. He hates that.
-30 percent of kids go to college. The other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to. If you're on of the 30 percent that you know you're going to go to college, copy and paste this into your profile.
-98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're part of the 2 percent who hasn't, post this in your profile.
-If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-Eighty percent of Americans don't smoke. If you're one of that eighty percent, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you are obsessed with anime, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you think Kidzbop sucks, copy this and paste it in your profile
-If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you think Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
-Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
-If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
-If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
-If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
Unsafe External Link