Poll: Which idea for a freeverse/drabble/sonnet/haiku do you like better? Vote Now!
Author has written 20 stories for Song, Life, Family, School, Romance, War, Love, Work, Religion, General, and Nature.My DeviantArt Account: http://mayzy167.deviantart.com/
Age: born 0n January 17th, 1996...You do the math...
Color: Black and White (I know they are not really colors but, I do not care.) and rainbow (Not ALL colors...Just rainbow...in this order: (top to bottom) 1. Red, 2. Orange, 3. Yellow, 4. Green, 5. Blue, 6. Purple.)
Book: 1984 by: Orwell; Anthem by: Rand; etc...
Movie: The Triplets of Belleville (2003); any Doctor Who (original series/new series) Movies (20th century - (hopeing it won't end again!)); etc...
1. She (poem)(song)(autobiographical)
2. Escaping Family (poem)(freeverse)
3. Your Face (poem)(life)
4. Alive (poem)(freeverse)
5. Those Emo Kid Blues (poem)(song)(blues)(parody)
6. énigmatiques (Poem)(School)(French)
7. Screaming Flowers Gone Unheard (Fiction)(Romance)(tragedy)(death)
8. I Remember... (poem)(war)(tragedy)(drama)
9. Ultimate(Poetry)(Short)(Words)(Very Short)(About Me)
10. To Write LOVE On Her Arms(Poetry)(Sonnet)(Tragedy)(Suicide)(Remorse)
11. Scraps(Poetry)(Ironic)(About Me)(Life)(Writing)
12. I am...(Poetry)(I Am Poem)(About Me)(Life)
13. Dear Father,(Poetry)(Religion)
14. What Have You People Done? (Poetry)(Sonnet)(Religion)
15. Life's A Bitch (Poetry)(Angst)
16. Moron (Poetry)(Hurt/Comfort)
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, ihatejacob1,BrownEyedDazzler, The Creacher
"What is happiness? Love, they tell me. But love doesn’t bring and never has brought happiness. On the contrary, it’s a constant state of anxiety, a battlefield; it’s sleepless nights, asking ourselves all the time if we’re doing the right thing. Real love is composed of ecstasy and agony"--Paul Coelho
Unsafe External Link