Author has written 10 stories for Play, Romance, Humor, General, and Horror.
Ethnicity: African American
Background: I am from a family of Jamaican descent, however, my father’s mother’s father was Scottish and Irish which makes me look more Hispanic than African- American. My hair is extremely curly, which also adds confusion. Somehow, my light skin and hair skipped my sisters. Because of this, we are often asked if we have different fathers or mothers (like the Wal-Mart incident. *eyeroll*)
I am a girl, but I hate dresses and skirts, and I ABHOR the colors pink and purple. I hate a “bouncer” walk according to family and friends—an “in-your-face-man-walk” if you will. My favorite ensemble is a comfy tee, jeans, and a pair of sneakers or my Timberlands J (Long story behind that bit)
I am a New Yorker through and through and I love singing the song “New York,New York.” I am also a fan of Bob Marley and Buju Banton. I LOVE cartoons, especially Looney Tunes! I play the cello and the violin. I’m an excessively impulsive person—I don’t like thinking things through, but sometimes I have to. When I do, I usually wish I had picked the other choice available to me.
When do you compare/contrast things? (I know it’s weird, but a teacher asked me this because she saw that I never really thought things through. Lol)
Errrrrr……comparisons….contrasts…….eh…….I don’t tend to do that and if I do I don’t really notice……I do decisions with ennie-meanie-miinie-mo to be honest or I just pick a random path by closing my eyes and pointing. I usually end up lucky with those……
But, if I had to say something I KNOW I compare-contrast on, it would multiple choice questions—because there are ALWAYS two good answers. (Sometimes I do ennie-meanie-miinie-mo for that too, but don’t we all? *hands in the crowd raise; heads nod* Ha, I knew it. No guilt now.)
Other than multiple choice compare-contrast-of-two-answers, the only other time I can think of—off the top of my head—when I compare-contrast is when I’m writing a story and I have no clue what to do with a character or where I want to take a story. Half my stories are based on real events that happen in my life—so I don’t have to make the characters GO anywhere, because the events already happened. But if I’m making up the story I compare contrast and then get writers block -_-
Who is your most important friend?
Oh gosh, that would have to be Wifey. We met in Health class, but we never really talked much. I thought she was one of those preppy stuck up chicks and she thought I was the nerd. Then, one day, we wore the same color shirt. The next day, same deal. I thought this chick was stalking me, man! So, I decided that I was going to wear to wear a shirt I KNEW she wouldn’t have. As luck would have it...she had the damn shirt. It was a tie-die monkey shirt that said “Relax” and SHE HAD IT! I couldn’t believe it! It was INSANE! After that, we started talking, and I realized that she wasn’t the preppy girl I thought she was, and she realized I wasn’t the nerd. We became even closer as years passed—to the point where people thought we were a gay couple! (XD) Our friends started calling us Wifey and Wifey, and Wifey and I figured, “Hey! Why not?” So we went out and got rings J Our anniversary is the 26 of May, and we rarely call each other by our names anymore; it’s always “Wifey”. Yang is important too! He's ALWAYS there when I need him and he's the sweetest guy I know :)
Who was the weirdest/most memorable person you’ve ever met?
OH MY LORD! That would be K’WrynEcho (It was her screaming that got me on here in the first place XD)! NO DOUBT THERE! Oh gosh. We met in Orchestra and she was the best viola player, hands down. She had this laugh that was just so bizarre! She loves music from the eighties, HATES the color pink (I can’t argue there), and she doesn’t like skirts either. MISS YOU GIRL! AND YOU NEED TO WATCH BLEACH!
Weirdest person would be Jay-Jay, no doubt. She was Muslim and she’d always make fun of those anti-muslim people. I remember in Orchestra she had this make believe present and she came up to me and K’WrynEcho and went, “I have a present for you. It’s a new deodorant. It’s called BOOM!” XD Ahhh, good times.
If you could do one thing forever, what would it be?
Your favorite roller coaster?
Your most hated?
Stupidest: Wifey and I were walking by the bus ramp and out of nowhere this bus comes our way. We were already crossing the street by this time, and the driver showed no intent of stopping. I stopped in the middle of the road and pushed Wifey back to the other side of the ramp that we had just came from (she was lagging behind me and didn’t see the bus). I went back into the road and yelled, “Run me over, bitch, RUN ME OVER SO I CAN SUE YOUR ASS!” The buss stopped, and I still stood in the middle of the street, yelling and waving my arms. The bus driver didn’t appreciate it. Like I cared. Wifey cared though, and dragged me away, yelling at me the whole way for doing it. Looking back, it was EXTREMELY stupid.
One of the Funniest: One day, Wifey and I were skipping down the halls singing (we had my Ipod plugged in) and Mr. R popped his head out of the teachers lounge and went, “Only stupid people scream at the top of their lungs. Shh.” Then he went back inside. Wifey changed that quote to, “Stupid people may scream at the top of their lungs, but stupid people also have the most fun!” Thanks, Wifey
You are a Performer!
(Dominant Extroverted Abstract Feeler)
You are a PERFORMER (DEAF)— personable, self-assured, and excellent under pressure. You are extroverted and strong-willed, which, in combination means you are good with people and aren't willing to let opportunity pass you by. Congratulations. I'm sure all the peons you've stepped on never saw it coming and didn't feel a thing.
You have formidable creative talents, and you often following what your heart tells you instead of your logical mind. Your exuberance can earn you many friends and admirers, despite your ambition, or it can intimidate the less confident into keeping their distance. It's also possible that you're Madonna.
Compared to 15,295,525 other test takers...
83% are more Submissive than you.
7% are more Dominant than you.
10% are just as Dominant as you.
87% are more Introverted than you.
4% are more Extroverted than you.
8% are just as Extroverted as you.
0% are more Abstract than you.
99% are more Concrete than you.
1% are just as Abstract as you.
51% are more Thinking than you.
35% are more Feeling than you.
There is nothing that remarkable about your academic habits—which can be a good thing. You get by in school but also know the joys of goofing off. You believe that everything you need to know about a career, you’ll learn at college or on the job. High school is just the waiting room for life, so why stress out about it? And instead of reading old issues of Highlights in this metaphorical waiting room, you’d rather have a good time.
You’ll graduate high school with a solid B- average and some great stories to tell. You will also have your heart broken four times before graduation, so prepare yourself. That’s the price you pay for being a social butterfly.
If your school is on fire, you:
Run to the nearest exit.
Let the sprinklers do their thing. It’s what they’re made for, right? (Lol XD People walk behind me saying, "DUDE! HURRY THE HELL UP!" XD Ahhh good times good times XD)
Pee your pants to help fireproof your money maker.
When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you do is:
Realize its afternoon.
Hop out of bed and check last night’s homework for errors and good penmanship.
Hop out of bed and start last night’s homework, ignoring errors and penmanship (again, mine. Especially pertaining to math -_-)
*Both test results are from Sparknotes.com*
“HOLY COW!”—one of my favorite teachers
“Go to heaven for the climate—hell for the company.”—Mark Twain
“The finest clothing made is a person's skin, but, of course, society demands something more than this.”—Mark Twain
“Be careful when reading health books—you may die of a misprint.”—Mark Twain
“You should be happy you woke up—you could be in a BOX!”—Dad.
“Go left, but go right.”—Me
“WAIT! Let’s try this again.”
“I say it’s DUCK SEASON AND I SAY FIRE!”
POW!! *and Daffy gets shot*
*Daffy looks at Bugs* “You’re despicable.”
--Daffy and Bugs respectively, along with the huntsman, Elmer Fudd.
“WAIT! LET’S DO THIS AGAIN!”
“*sigh* He doesn’t have to shoot you now—”
“AHA! Pronoun trouble. *waggles non-existent eyebrows* It should be, “He doesn’t have to shoot ME now, not YOU! SO SHOOT ME NOW!”
POW! *And Daffy now has an upside down beak.*
--Daffy and Bugs, respectively, along with Elmer
Most broken promise to self?
I promised I would stop cursing. I failed after an hour and a half because of a kid that stared at me. *shakes head*
Weirdest thing about yourself?
I can’t tell right from left without looking at my hands. And even when I look at my hands, I still get it wrong.
Dang. Too many to list. But, I can list artists.
Elliot del Borgo, Muse, Breaking Benjamin, Atreyu, Yann Tiersen, Gustav Holst, etc.
Oh gosh. I’m not going to try to list any. But my top five authors are:
Dean Koontz, Stephen King, J. K. Rowling, Natsuki Takaya, and Janet Evanovich
A list of why Harry Potter's better than Twilight:
1. Jacob Black is a lame copy of Sirius Black. Proof: They both have motorcycles, they have the same last name, they can both turn into canine creatures.
2. Bella Swan is a Mary Sue, and Edward Cullen is a Gary Stu. There are no Mary Sues or Gary Stus in Harry Potter
3. Sparkly vampires are just sad and pathetic.
4. None of the Harry Potter characters stare at peole while they sleep.
5. A Twilight vampire may have special powers, but they can only have one each. Wizards can have all of the abilities vampires have, like: Legilimency, Occlumency, Divination, and more: Metamorphmagus, Parseltongue, Animagus, etc.
6. For the Twilight series, five minutes after you meet someone, you are so in love with them that you can't live without them. Harry Potter characters do fall in love, but in much more realistic ways. And they don't lie around obsessing over it, they have more important things on their minds.
7. Voldemort is way cooler than the Volturi. (Who, for those of you who don't know, are a group of really old vamps who prevent other vamps from telling humans about their existence. No vampire would ever do this anyway, so the Volturi are useless)
8. The Twilight books have no humor.
9. Twilight only has sequels because Stephanie Meyer realized how popular it was. J.K. Rowling had always planned to write a series, even if it wasn't popular.
10. Did anyone offer to make Twilight a musical? No? Didn't think so.
11. No one dies in Twilight, except for a few people they didn't know. Every good series includes a death that has a great impact on the main character. Several beloved characters died in Harry Potter, and this helped the plot to develop.
12. Twilight does not include any exciting villains. Harry Potter has many.
13. Twilight is sexist. Bella's ideas never work, she cannot do anything for herself and is constantly being saved by men. Now think of the girls in Harry Potter. Are Hermione, Ginny, and Luna constantly playing clueless damsels in distress? No.
14. None of the characters in Harry Potter needs to be unnaturally attractive in order to be loved by their significant other. But do you think Bella would have looked twice at Edward if he was ugly?
15. Harry Potter has all kinds of fans: old, young, male, female, etc. But Twlight's only fans are preteen and teenage girls, and a few middle-aged women. And many members of these groups (including myself) don't even like Twilight.
16. The Twilight movies have bad special effects.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
-You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if... STORY IDEA!! MUST GET TO COMPUTER!)
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things.
If you fall for this please put it in your profile, I fell for it too:
You know you've been on the computer to long when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If you hate child abuse then repost this on your profile. If you don't then you have no soul!!
(Put this on your page if u like music)
YOUR GUY SIDE
xYou love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE
xYou wear lip gloss/chapstick. (I think Carmex counts…)
X You own a cell phone
X You hate buying things that are on sale.
X Black is one of your favourite colors.
X You can skateboard
X You love the computer (Hello…writer! Lol XD)
X You were/are in band.
X You know everything there is to know about a sport/sports.
You played sports when you were younger, not dolls or Hotwheels.
You like having a ball in your hands, around your feet, in a goal, etc.
X You watch/watched the Super bowl.
X You like loud music.
BEST FRIENDS N FRIENDS:
FRIENDS: Never ask anything to eat or drink
BESTFRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food (True. Sorry, Wifey XD)
FREINDS: Call your parents Mr. Mrs. and grandma and grandpa
BESTFRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD GRAMS AND GRANDPA (Very true.)
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying DAMN we screwed up (Iiiiiiii’d probably be the reason we’d end up there…)
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BESTFRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you and himself/herself in the process (GO SAW!!)
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
BESTFRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore (WATER FIGHT!!!)
FRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and say nice to meet you
BESTFRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and scare the BLEEP out of him/her by threatening to break every bone in him/her's body if he/she hurts your bestfriend (Ahhhh….good times with mr. Skater. Heh heh heh >=])
FRIENDS: Will say you can do better
BESTFRIENDS: Will call him and say "you have seven days to live" (Psh. OVERDONE much? Nah, man. I text them a lengthy plan worthy of Jigsaw and tell ‘em to watch their backs.)
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BESTFRIENDS: Already have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry (Jumper cables work too.)
FRIENDS: Will help you move
BESTFRIENDS: Will help you move a dead body
FRIENDS: helps you up when you fall
BESTFRIENDS: continues walking while saying, "Walk much dumbass?" (Nah, I grab their backpack and run XD)
FRIENDS: gives you their umbrella in the rain
BESTFRIENDS: takes yours and says, "RUN, -BEEP- RUN!"
FRIENDS: wipes your tears when your rejected
BESTFRIENDS: goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number
BESTFRIENDS: Has you on speed dial (Actually butt called Wifey in the middle of class….and her phone wasn’t on silent or vibrate. XD)
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later
BESTFRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad …here’s a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BESTFRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life (Oh yes….very detailed. XD)
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that’s what everyone else is doing
BESTFRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd asses that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BESTFRIENDS: Would walk right in and say,"IM HOME"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell
BESTFRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BESTFRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough
BESTFRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say, "Girl drink the rest of that you know we don’t waste.”
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kick his ass
FRIENDS: tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think you’re insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping right after you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your ass and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine (HA!)
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: are why you're sitting in bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone (Better believe it….WIFEY!)
FRIENDS: dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking (Been there done that moving on. Lol)
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
FREINDS: Will ignore this
BESTFRIENDS:Will repost this crap
"Try Not To Cry"
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
So, Please if you would, Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry and remember how blessed they truly are,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost. And for everyone who never got the chance to say "goodbye" No author given.
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as "Try Not To Cry"
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how cold-hearted you really are...
Put this on your profile
1. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say? I don’t have a globe
2. Find a book. Turn to page 53, line 3, word, 6. What is it? May
3. What can you hear right now? My mom saying she’s not going outside because of allergies.
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing beside yourself. My Dad
5. Turn the TV on. What show is it? Johhny Test. (JOHNNY TEEEEST!)
6. Type your name with your elbow. Tashna (BAM!)
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Open your eyes. What do you see? Printer
9. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell? Oymdhsi. (Wow, that sounds like it could be an acronym. Like, “Oh My Mister, Do Have Some Ice….or something.)
10. What's your favorite article of clothing? T-Shirt and Jeans
11. Who is the most special person to you? Everyone I know =O
12. What's your favorite childhood memory? Getting stuck on top of a cupboard. I was scared as hell, but it was worth the Skittles. Yumm.
13. One word that would best describes you? Spontaneous.
14. What is your favorite month in the summer? July…so may birthdays…so many parties…so much WORK TO PLAN THEM!
15. What's your favorite number? 6
16. What is the nicest thing anyone ever said to you? “Jeez, you’re nuts, you’re obsessive, and completely wacko, but gosh, I love you!” –One of those special people =)
17. What does your username mean? At one point in time, I was obsessed with Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends’s Blooregard Q. Kazoo. I though he was SOOO cool! And I still do =)
18. What is your favorite Disney movie? “Memo to me, maim you after my meeting.” XD GOOO HERCULEEEES!
18. What made you smile today? Almost falling off the stool I’m sitting on. (Damned it that wasn’t close.)
19. Last thing you said out loud? Well, then.
20. Last rainbow you saw? …
21. Do you want a haircut? No
22. Are you musically inclined? Yes.
23. Have you ever been in a fight? Yes.