Author has written 2 stories for Romance.
What is a writer?
- A peculiar organism capable of transforming caffeine into books
Mateo and Raina - They had nothing in common, yet were always in each other's life. They weren't friends, but could still depend on each other. Their conversations weren't long, but somehow they were comfortable in each other's company. Mateo and Raina had no clue what the other meant to them, but one thing was for sure - they had something special.
The Middle - Jayden Miller is my best friend and Mr. Popular. Over the years, of course I had to develop a stupid crush on him. Wesley Blake is the school loner, who I know nothing about other than he hated Jayden. When Wesley has something against Jayden, I have to go on a date with Wes in order to pay off a debt. How did I get stuck in the middle of this? (Process of Editing)
Pieces of Life Advice
1) Get enough sleep. Set your alarm. Watch the sunrise.
2) Never settle for less than you deserve.
3) Tell those you care about you love them. Say it often so it's not awkward saying it.
4) Turn up that music. Dance around in your room like you don't have a care in the world.
5) Get passionate about whatever you're doing; reading, writing, singing (even if others don't support you)
6) Make sure you're not surrounded by assholes.
7) Give more than you expect to receive. If everyone gave 100%, the world would be a much better place.
8) Don't be negative towards other people if you are angry, especially if it's not their fault.
9) If something doesn't feel right, don't do it. Don't major in it, eat it, date it, whatever.
10) A cup of tea (or coffee) is very therapeutic