Author has written 20 stories for Life, Love, Friendship, Romance, and Family.
A/N If anyone wants to know, I love the bands Skillet, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Bullet for my Valentine, they're all a great inspiration to my works, because sometimes, even though I can feel I poem, I still need that extra push to write it. Don't get me wrong, all my poems have my true feelings in them, because I cant write without true inspiration, and that only comes from my feelings or thoughts. Feelings=Poem, Thoughs=Fiction/Fanfiction. Also my Fanfiction.net name is EveningShades just incase anyone would like to check out my one AVP story or two of my other peoms that are on that site. I will be transferring those poems to this site, in like 4-5 days when I have time beause they're not saved on my laptop so I have to go copy them down and re-write them.
Things I Hate
1) People who think they know me when they don't.
2) People who are all "goody two shoes" it really gets on my nerves when someone tells me off just because I didn't raise my hand to talk in class, I mean come on, get over it dude.
3) Things that everyone else likes: Example: I loved Twilight but now I hate it because everyone's always like "omg Edwards sooooo hot!!!!!!" personally I like Jasper the most, he has my personality.
4) Girls that are overly girly, AKA people who won't pick up a tissue, just because it's on the floor.
5) Math homework!!!! I'm not bad at it, I just hate it sooooooo much because it consumes my writing time.
6) People who say "lol", "omg", or other text-language in person, it's just so damn weird to me.
7) People who get onto me because of my cursing, I know what I'm doing so back off.
8) People who are hurtful to kids for no reason. I'll admit to hurting a fair few people, but I was always provoked and I have my reasons: Example: You make fun of the one girl I'm totally nice to (AKA My "Little Sister") (I've never said a rude word to her, no matter how mad I've been at her) and you and me will have a big problem.
9) Crybaby's. Okay I cry sometimes and I'm a guy, so I'm not against you crying, I'm against you crying over something like a paper cut. It hurts for like 2 seconds, get over it, and it's a proven fact that girls have a higher pain tolerance than guys. I just had to point that out.
Things I Love
1) My "Little Sister"
2) Cheese Itz
3) Telling my "Little Sister's" boyfriends that if they step out of line, I have her permission to beat their ass. It makes me happy.