Author has written 5 stories for Young Adult, Love, Life, Family, and General.
Name: Brandon J. Stanley
Age: Gonna be turnin' 18 here soon
Birthday: March 24th, '95
Orientation: Hahmuhsecksual (Gayyy)
Favourite colour: Your mum (orange or magenta)
Little Somethin' 'Bout Me-self:
Well hiya there. I'm Brandon James Stanley, but I'm sure you already know that. I was born on March 24th at 3:55 in the afternoon. I can be whoever you want me to be without not being myself. I have to go through ten years, if not more, of schooling to get in life where I want to be. I'm in love with Pokemon and can beat any of the games in two days or less.
I want to take this opportunity to say that I am a delightful homosexual and if you don't like dudes who love penis, then I am not the friend for you.
I enjoy pizza and chocolate, sometimes at the same time. I type in UK English 'cause it's classy, and Scottish accents are the sexiest thing to grace my ears. I want to become someone who can help the future generations, with a part-time gig as a drag queen, and I would go straight Lady Gaga.
I currently reside in a tiny town in the middle of Iowa, USA.
Fun Facts 'Bout Me:
- I spam emoticons when happy.
- I'm obsessed with Lady Gaga
- I am currently single
- I write like crazy, but have only finished one story.
- I've had a grand total of one boyfriend, from whom I received my first kiss.
- I'm highly critical of others' writing (unless they're a friend, then I lay the truth as sickly sweet as possible)
- I love fanfiction
- I'm a giant Star Wars nerd
- My favourite shipping is NaruKiba.
- I type in UK English even though I'm American.
- I can touch my nose and chin with my tongue.
- I've fit an entire cupcake in my mouth because I told a friend I could and they didn't believe me.
- I go off on immense tangents talking about myself and oftentimes don't know when to stop.
- This is the last one.
I love friends, so talk to me if you want to talk; leave me alone if you don't. Criticism is criticism, not mindless insulting; so if you don't like what I write, don't bitch, telling me how horrible it was, kindly GTFO and never come back.