Poll: Who Is the best anime character ever? (And yes, I am aware they are all males) Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Family, General, Friendship, Love, and Sci-Fi.
10 things about me
1) I am 19
2) I am asexual
3) Im a female I guess
4) Im a mom friend
5) I dont like driving
6) I will hold any snake but please keep that guinea pig far away from me thanks I dont trust rodents or lagomorphs they are evil and they bite
7) I volunteer at a zoo
8) will slap other fans for fantasizing and romanticizing unhealthy and abusive relationships and for fetishizing noncon (this does not include liking it as an element of horror or psychological thriller. As long as the reader knows and acknowledges that what's going on isnt good. *gives a gold star to the Killing Stalking community*)
9) will slap other fans for misinterpreting a cinnamon roll as a really bad terrible person
(for both 8 and 9- I'm looking at you that one person who told me they only reads fics about Tendou Satori if it's noncon. He is a dysfunctional mom friend that loves his team with all his heart and was bullied severely as a child and you want to misrepresent him as a rapist because he's 'aggressive'?? Please stop.)
10) Tendou Satori is my son and Ushijima Wakatoshi has my permission to marry him.
I almost feel like scrapping most of the things on here and my fanfiction account of the same username because it's all so old and not very good. but that would mean erasing a great deal of my writing history, and even if ideas sucked or failed, I wouldnt be what I am without all of this.
I really need to get back into writing, but I feel that most of my ideas are unoriginal and flat.
Sorry to anyone who liked these stories.
ten things I really like:
1) My hermit crabs
2) holding snakes at the zoo I volunteer at
3) In depth analysis of fictional characters
5) platonic ships or asexual ships more focused on healthy character interaction and bonding than sex
6) drawing my son, Tendou Satori
7) listening to whatever music I feel like
9) sleeping 12 hours a day
10) when my depression / anxiety isnt bothering me