Author has written 4 stories for Manga, Fantasy, and Love.
Heya. I'm an amateur writer who often daydreams and probably that's when I get an idea for some kinda story going and I try to write it down :D
- am 19 as of 2012
- work as a part-time temp in some random office
- loves reading; and probably writing as a result
- loves manga & anime, obviously. There's a whole list that I shan't go into.
- loves games
- loves music
- loves dreaming
Umm, I appreciate a comment/review to improve my writing abilities and style and things like that. Yes, definitely appreciates. Ahh, one thing to note though, I feel as though the story ideas I have are usually imagined in the form of an anime/manga most of the time coz I really hope to one day draw out a manga of sorts. xD (especially shounen-ish) so I sure hope the story still comes out alright ._.
My friend says that my writing style is similiar to a light novelist. I don't know since I've never really read light novels. Maybe? Oh well, I need to do more reading it seems. But I am definitely still an amateur writer. My writing skills are nothing to brag about. Sometimes, they feel overly simple in my eyes. But I do hope I can work on that and add a level of subtle complexity in my stories in due time. I'll keep trying!
Oh, and I do poetry too, when I am hit with a streak of inspiration :D
Right now, I'm working on Sharp Shooter Reid! (For lack of a better title thereof) I hope I'll be able to make it stay strong despite it being the first story that I'm trying out. I actually have another story that's floating in my head...(It's been there for about one and a half years already haha) But Reid came out first
In any case if I do intend to plan out the second story, it's probably gonna be called 'Shadow Town' Not sure why yet but, oh well. Look forward to that! :3 Shadow Town's out.
Ah yes, I do random sketches of my characters. Purely random, mind you. In no order whatsoever. My art isn't fantastic but at least I'm trying >.
I shall post any updates if any HERE:
- Reid's on hiatus. I'm spending too much time on Shadow than planned. Whoops :X I don't intend to give up on Reid yet though! In due time! I hope!
- SHADOW TOWN'S UP! I finally found the courage to upload it. :/ I do hope it sounds as good as I had it planned in my head. usually that doesn't work but I hope it is at least readable. Shounen as usual coz I love shounen too much. I have it all planned out in my head. It's now just a matter of connecting the dots and applying the right writing. Ouch
- Oh god, the more I write Shadow chapters, the more I feel that the first person view is starting to kill my ideas..! I hope this is just a phase of sorts and not really detrimental...