Author has written 4 stories for General, Humor, Romance, and Fantasy.
Hey! I'm Pippa :) (I also go by Pipsy, Pip, Pips, Pepsi, and many others! Feel free to make up a nickname lol)
Might as well say a bit about myself:
I'm more of an artist than a writer; writing is more like a hobby on the side for me - so I'm not claiming to be amazing at writing. (This is just for fun in other words)
However, I am in the process of writing my own story - which I don't intend to publish online, but I'll do mini one-shots about my characters and such so there may be sneak previews of the actual story, or just plain rubbish that my head makes up. xD
I won't be promising loads of updates at any point as I am liable to not stick to my personal deadlines - also if I do update, generally I have a "creative explosion" and then nothing for weeks or months. Not to mention I'm doing my A-levels so I have exams and coursework to deal with. :P You know how it is!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy my writing.
Some basic info on my story (Which most of the stuff I post here will be based on) [EDITED big time!]
- The setting of my story is a tough one to explain as it is not heavily based on anything. Take your classic 'Legend of Zelda' setting, and take out the Triforce stuff before you merge it with the setting of 'Fable' (the first game that is) and then mix in some Assassin's Creed elements (like the architecture from AC2! and tall buildings.)
- There is magic but the amount of emphasis based on it varies depending on which ... section/book of my story you focus on.
- There are three "books" (Not keen on calling it a book for some reason, no clue why) Three parts focus on these characters:
1) Cornu and Edge. (They are brothers and are 7 years apart)
- The part that contains the most magic is the first part. (It slowly dies out throughout the years in my story world)
- There are two villains and one is much worse than the other. The names should give you a clue who's worse if you know the Devil's 'real' name: Lucifer and Francis.
- Magic is not a easy thing to learn to use, but anyone could learn it so long as you put in the effort.
- No I will never reveal the Master's name ... well, not online anyway. ;)
- I might try to get this published one day ... failing that, I'll upload the first story online. :)
Random fact: I started writing the 2nd part first, as I never really planned for this story to grow as it did. Hell it started just because I was bored when my internet went down! Haha!
If you're interested in seeing my art: Go to my Blogspot http:/// I've started doing weekly updates there. :)
On the right hand side there should be a pop-out black box that has 3 icons in it. The one in the middle one will show a text box, if clicked on, and you can find links to other sites that I am on. :) It also has an email address that you can use to contact me with. (No spam please.)
UPDATE [29-4-2013: Okay I just really wanted to edit the info on my story because it was SO out of date haha! xD Sorry for the minimal updates on this site guys ; Hopefully in the summer I will upload some more ... but no promises. You're better off following my artwork! 8D