Author has written 2 stories for Romance.
For those of you reading Once Upon a Cliché, and wanted a recap up to chapter 12, here are some Google docs I hope will be useful:
Summary (chapter by chapter or overall)
I figured it was the least I could do since I haven't updated in so long. Thanks!
I don't have much to say, so here's all you need to know about me:
1. I love to write! (Obviously.) But I kind of suck at it usually, so let's hope it's been getting better.
2. I'm just a lost child stuck in an adult body. Well, adult-ish. I really have no idea what I'm doing half the time, just in general.
3. I will often return reviews if I see people have taken the time to jot down a thoughtful review on any of my works. So don't be shy! I like to hear what people think, good or bad! :)
4. I love meeting people on Fictionpress, and I've been told I can be a grammar Nazi, so if you ever need any help with editing or you'd like a beta reader, I'm here!
5. Nalene Pen is just a pen name (yeah, I know, Pen. Dumb right? I've contemplated changing it but I'm too lazy now). "Nalene" is an anagram of my real name. Kudos if you can guess it.
Yay, 5! My favorite single-digit number. Anyway, that's it. Overall though, don’t be afraid to ask anything or leave a message! I don’t bite…usually.