Author has written 1 story for General.
I'm ObsidianDusk. I'm looking forward to reviewing stories and writing some of my own.
I'll probably just be writing short stories. I have some longer ones, but I'd like to actually get
those published someday.
-Occupation: High School (Ugh)
-Favorite School Subject: History (It used to be science, then English. It depends on the teacher.)
-Favorite Color: Silver (It's shiny XD )
-Favorite Food: Cheese ravioli
-Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, video games, visiting the moon (I go quite often)
-Favorite Accent: Russian
-Favorite Movies: Lord of the Rings & Pirates of the Carribbean
-Number of Books Owned: Around 160 (Manga, fiction such as fantasy, sci-fi, horror, adventure)
-Dislikes: Assumptions, very judgemental people, brussel sprouts
-Favorite Season: Winter (Summer is waaaaaaaaaaaay too hot)
-Favorite Smell: Old books (I know, it's weird)
-Favorite Musical Artist: PANIC! At the Disco, Imagine Dragons
-Nickname: Canada (From Hetalia!), Oscar the Ostrich (No idea on that one...)
-I speak French! Sort of. And, of course, English. And maybe Alien. I do pick some stuff up
on the moon.
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too).
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! I call Canada! XD
My best friend collects socks (Don't worry, they're clean).
Annoying things to do on an elevator:
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly.
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Zombies are cannibals in disguise.
Curiosity didn't kill the cat, a truck did. (Poor cat.)
I shall not run through town screaming "MWA HA HA!!!". (Don't ask.)
Tihs is wreid, but itenrsnitg! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Ptsae tihs to yuor poirfle if you can raed tihs!
98% of people will copy and paste fabricated statistics. If you're one of the 2% who won't, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
.eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If everytime you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, put this on your profile!
If you can't stop putting these things on your profile, copy and paste this to your profile!
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories copy and paste this to your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like to read what people put in their profiles, and you like Copy & Paste stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingies, then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you already have a gajillion of these "copy this into your profile" things, copy this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever made up your own language just for fun, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hoard empty notebooks, copy and paste this to your profile.
You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
Please help spread the randomness by copying and pasting this onto your profile!
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyway, copy and paste this into your profile.