Author has written 1 story for Fantasy.
How do I begin... hmmm
Hey! I'm GenesisRIDER (Or Gen or FarrenX) and I am a fellow writer like all of you lot.
Let's just say I am a writer who enjoys mixing tension, horror and fantasy together with quite a large amount of humor to create the perfect cake- I mean book that will terrify, make you wince and make you laugh your backside off at the same time! Wait... you want to know more about me... sure! Why not! Oi! Chrono, put up my status please!
Name: GenesisRIDER (AKA FarrenX on Fanfiction)
Appearance: Small and thin with blonde hair that reaches shoulders and the fringe styled so its on left side of face. Eye color is light green and almond-shaped. Nose is slightly large, ears are small and lips are thin. Skin color is pale white (slightly tanned in summer). Has scar on right wrist, back of head, three scars on left kneecap and a scar above right eye. Normally wears a white sleeveless shirt, black leather jacket and denim jeans that are ripped at bottom. Wears white trainers and a Dreamcatcher necklace.
Personality: Creative and friendly, always wanting to help friends with writing to personal problems. May occasionally become slightly insane and cuck-coo (Me: HEY!) but in a good way. However, can lose anger slightly quickly and is sometimes rebellious to school. WARNING: DO NOT GIVE TOO MUCH SUGAR OR WITNESS FULL ON SUGAR MODE (Me: HELL YEA!)
Type of girl: Tomboy
Fanfiction account: FarrenX - http://www.fanfiction.net/farrenx
Favorite books: Power of Five series, all 7 Harry Potter books, Inheritance cyle (AKA Eragon series), Darren Shan series, Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit, the chronicles of Narnia, A series of unfortunate events and the Hunger games.
Least favorite books: Twilight (Me: Sorry, I'm not the type of person who enjoys Vampires who sparkle in the sun like a disco ball, a girl with no emotions in the movie, a werewolf who is actually a Lycan (Capable of shifting at will) and all fall in love with thee emotionless girl. NO OFFENCE TO ANY TWILHARDS READING MY PROFILE INFORMATION, I RESPECT YOUR OPINONS ON THE BOOKS AND MOVIES SO PLEASE RESPECT MINE!) Full on romance books related to vampires and werewolves. Erotic books (Me: I HATE THEM MORE THAN TWILIGHT!)
Hobbies and likes: Drawing, writing books and fanfictions, reading books by authors and fanfiction or fictionpress stories. The urban fantasy, horror, supernatural genres. Ice cream and calzones, dragons, fairies. MANGA AND ANIME! Fairy Tail (me: the manga and anime one, not fairTALES). Rock music by Icon for hire, Three Days Grace, Linkin park, Thousand foot krutch and Evanescence. Oh and MINECRAFT!
Hates: Spiders, heights, Twilight, pop music, Just Bieber (me: Has anyone written a Fictionpress story about a huge storm of dragons, balrogs, hobbits and wizards killing him? If not, I'M GOING TO WRITE ONE! Sorry JB fans). People who think they have SWAG, swears all the time, judge people for just being who they are and disrespecting those who deserve to be respected.
Books she has created and are going to publish (Me: BTW, these books aren't going on Fictionpress due to them being "published" on the internet):
The Elementa series - Five teenagers, five elements, five different stories, five shards, one darkness, one chance to save the world. The Elementa series is about five teenagers (and one guardian) who can control the five elements of Wind, Water, Fire, Earth and Light and are the reincarnations of five adults who sealed away Dorcha, an ancient being of darkness, in order to protect the world. Now the teens must gather five shards and protect them while trying to defeat Dorcha once and for all. BOOK ONE: VENTUS IS ALMOST FINISHED.
The Reaper's Daughter Trilogy - A Japanese girl known as Elvira Yamamoto knew she wasn't ordinary. Seriously, she has a skeletal arm and can control the three powers of darkness, blood and necromancy. Oh and did I mention? She's the grim reaper's daughter. When her father's scythe is scattered into three pieces and the universe itself is on the verge of collapsing, Elvira has to find the three pieces and reunite them together before handing the scythe back to her father. However, five mythical beings known as the Light and a group of angels known as the Seraphim are trying to stop her. Time is running out and remember: Darkness isn't always evil and the light isn't always good. BOOK ONE: THE REAPER'S DAUGHTER IS COMPLETED! MOVING ONTO BOOK 2: THE DEVIL'S SON!
Chrono - Chrono X2777 is an ordinary girl but with one problem. Her right arm and leg have been replaced with robotic arms, she can control the power of Chaos and she is forced to kill people by a group known as the CEREOS. However, Chrono doesn't have any memory of before she became who she is know and once she discovers the true intentions of the CEREOS, Chrono flees and seeks out the Rebellion. After a few days of being stared at and treated as an enemy by the Rebellion, Chrono gains their trust and with their help, seeks out to destroy the CEREOS once and for all. HAVEN'T STARTED WRITING YET!
Well, that's all you need to know about me, folks! Remember to give me a review, a favorite and a follow if you enjoy my stories. I will really appreciate it and I will keep on writing for you all. Oh yeah, please check out my Fanfiction account as well, if you didn't notice it above.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
-90% of teens today would die if Facebook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your profile. Note that 100% of the human population dies.
-95% of the America's girl teen population would cry, scream, and wail if Justin Beiber decided to throw himself off a skyscraper. Paste this on your profile if you're one of the 5% who would sit at the bottom of the skyscraper with popcorn and a tape recorder yelling "DO A FLIP!"
-99% of the world's population is obsessed with the "Twilight" Sagas. If you're part of the 1% who isn't, paste this on your profile.
-Copy and paste if you totally agreed, 100% with GLaDOS when she told you how she would torture Wheatley.
-Copy and paste if you were trying to drop Wheatley when: he was dissing GLaDOS in her chamber before you woke Her up; you were supposed to switch him with GLaDOS; you were both in space.
-Copy and paste if you didn't like Wheatley much after the escape plan.
-If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery, SHARK FINNING etc.) then copy this into your profile.
-If you are tomboy, enjoy being a tomboy, and think that tomboys will dominate preps and those snobs and pops, PLEASE copy and paste this to your profile.
-If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
-98 percent of the Internet population has a MySpace. If you're part of the 2 percent that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
-95 percent of people are concerned with being popular. If you are part of the five percent who couldn't care less, copy this to your profile.
-If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile
If you think that writing fanfics is fun, put this in your profile!
If there are times when you wanna annoy people, just for the heck of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
-When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
-When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
-I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
-No trespassing, violators will be shot and survivors will be shot again.
-If you don't like my driving then stay off the sidewalk!
-My imaginary friend thinks you have mental problems.
-If you are reading this then step 1 of my EVIL PLAN is complete.
101 things to do in Walmart.
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing football; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him "I need some tampons!!"
6. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
7. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
8. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
9. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible "Sex and candy".
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 7 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station, turn them all off and turn up all the volumes to the max.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this shit, anyway?"
15. Repeat #14 in the jewelry department.
16. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
17. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
24. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hell" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose. (I only pretended! It still counts though!)
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
40. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
41. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone's jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
42. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
43. Two words: "Marco Polo."
44. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle,etc.
45. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
46. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
47. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them
48. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Exp: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
49. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
50. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
51. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
52. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Bessie."
53. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putiing one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
54. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something,quickly make off with it without saying a word.
55. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
56. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
57. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
58. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)." When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign? (giggle)."
59. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
60. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
61. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
62. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
63. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
64. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
65. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
66. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
67. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
68. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don't realize it.
70. Get an empty book, and say it's a guest book. Get people to sign.
71. Play a game of indoor freeze tag
72. Drive around the entrances screaming out the window "the British are coming"
73. Have a team race with your friends- one person sits in the cart, the other pushes
74. Go to the checkout and buy a bar of candy. Repeat, going to the same cash register, until the clerk notices
75. Fill your cart up as much as possible, and then try to use the express lane
76. Use a bullhorn and occasionally say that there is free candy in aisle X (aisle X being the condom aisle)
77. Run into a pyramid of cans, heroically saying "I'm gonna save us from that bomb!"
78. Use a conveyer belt as a treadmill and lose some weight
79. Grab heavy but not too heavy objects, and see who can throw them the most aisles over.
80. When people aren't looking, put tampons in their carts if they are a guy, or if they are a gal, put in a jock strap.
81. Randomly direct people to the deodorant section
82. Tell someone that you will sue for false advertising, since they do not sell walls.
83. Take your boyfriend or girlfriend to the food section and have an expensive dinner.
84. Try to push your cart through a checkout without paying. When the clerk tries to stop you, kick in his balls (dont try it on a chick, it wont work), run, but leave the cart. See what happens.
85. If people arent looking at their cart, steal it.
86. Go to the gun section, saying "Can I buy a gun? I'm tired of that stupid smily face!"
87. Buy expensive stuff, go home and use wite-out and a pen to change the price to something much lower, and the total much higher, then return and demand a refund.
88. See how much stuff you can break before you get caught
89. Take a leak in the dressing rooms. (That's just sick, so I snuck my friends dog in Walmart, and he did it! So, that counts!)
90. Repeadeately say "The clowns are not eating me."
91. Use fake checks, but sign them using your neighbors name.
92. Rearrange items as you see fit.
93. Take a full set of guy's clothes and a full set of gal's clothes, then leave them lying somewhere.
94. Put pokemon stuff in a cart that is full of stuff like KoRn and Limp Bizkit CDs.
95. Grab condoms and stick them in everyone's face (only the opposite sex).
96. Do #95 but with the same sex (not recomended).
97. Grab stickers that say "radioactive" and put them randomly on food items.
98. Follow someone until they notice.
99. Pull out pins, like that guy form the 7 Up commercial.
100. Throw Skittles at people and scream "TASTE THE RAINBOW!"
101. Loiter. When asked to leave, tell them you live here.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
If you've actually stopped reading a story because of the terrible state of the grammar, add this to your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like, two reviews, add this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever (almost) taken over the world, but were distracted by something shiny, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dry at passing cars; see if they slow down
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy"
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
12: Sing along at the opera
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON"
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose"
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go"
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG??” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!”
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your Homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a substitute teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream “OMG GET AWAY! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!!”
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is misspelt.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 4th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewelery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘I am retarded’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. Put your hand up in a test and wait for your teacher to come over. When they whisper what’s wrong, yell “NO I WON’T MAKE OUT WITH YOU AFTER CLASS!”
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a substitute teacher is taking attendance, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favorite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my god. Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh god. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
60. If you find a pencil on the floor, jump onto a desk, hold up the pencil, and yell, "LITTERING IS WRONG!! WHOEVER DROPPED THIS MUST BE PUNISHED!!" Then run around the room singing in a foreign language.
BONUS FROM KAISER
61. Say, "Why don't YOU answer it? Why don't YOU write a 12 page essay about it? Why don't YOU waste precious moments of your childhood reading out of a 3000 page book!?"
62. Backwards homework your of all type.
63. Speak like Captain Kirk.
64. Act like your talking on a cellphone. When the teacher calls your name about it, speak into the cellphone, "One second. Some jackass up front of the room keeps talking."
65. If your teacher's phone rings in class, put a note on their desk saying they have Saturday Detention as you walk out.
66. TI-84 calculators have games built in. Pretend to (or actually) play video games on it through a good amount of class, then yell "HIGH SCORE BITCHES!" randomly while jumping out of your seat.
67. If, and only if you think you can pull this off, turn the ENTIRE classroom around (i.e. teacher's desk, student desks, maybe decorations...).
68. Turn the wall clock ahead 5 minutes every time the teacher walks out.
69. When a teacher asks a question, pretend cough like you're going to say the answer during the pretend cough, but don't and just yell it after doing so.
70. Come into class singing "Chacarron Macarron".
71. Two words: bubble wrap.
72. Come in late and say either: A. "Chuck Norris said that you're always on time if you're there." B. "MR. T TELLS YOU WHEN HE'S LATE FOO!"
73. Come in your underwear and say you're "having one of those dreams again."
74. If it smells like somebody farted and someone else notices, or the fart is audible, yell in a superficial voice, "Commandment Eleven: He who smelt it, dealt it."
75a. If a teacher asks a question and somebody else raises their hand before you, yell, "NO! IT IS MY TURN! YOU WAIT! YOU WAIT YOUR TURN! BAD !"
75b. If a teacher asks a question and only one person raises their hand, yell, "NO! YOU PUT YOUR HAND DOWN! YOU DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER!"
76. Raise your hand and answer, "Nobody cares." nonchalantly.
Unsafe External Link