Author has written 1 story for Action.
1.) You talk to yourself and/or inanimate objects.
2.) You stop and ask yourself why you're talking to yourself/inanimate object.
3.) You then rant to yourself/inanimate object about talking to yourself/inanimate object.
Then you're a writer! Copy and paste this onto your profile if this happens to you. Don't deny that it doesn't!
15 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on & point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put decaf in the coffeemaker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
5. In the memo field of all your checks, write 'for marijuana'.
6. Finish all your sentences with,'In accordance with the Prophecy'.
7. Skip down the hall rather than walk & see how many looks you get.
8. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat,with a serious face.
9. Specify that your drive-through order is 'to go'.
10. Sing along at the opera.
11. Put mosquito netting around your work area & play tropical sounds all day.
12. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you have a headache.
13. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream,'I won! I won!!'
14. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, 'Run for your lives! They're loose!'
15. Tell your children over dinner,'Due to the economy, we're going to have to let one of you go.'
1. Where is your telephone? Across the room.
2. Where is your significant other? Across the country.
3. Your hair? Light blond and dark blond.
4. Your mother? Um...alive?
6. Your favorite thing? Video games.
7. Your dream last night? That I had no birth mark and I needed one to survive. So a doctor secretly gave me one.
8. Your iPod? No, sadly.
9. Your dream/goal? To publish some books.
10. The room you're in? My bedroom.
11. You hate? Life. Stupid People.
12. Your fear? I have a fear?
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive.
14. Where were you last night? Asleep.
15. What you're not? On the same page as other people.
16. Muffins? Blueberry?
17. One of your wish list items? To get heelys and a Tobuscus hoodie.
18. Where you grew up? Pocatello.
19. The last thing you did? Answered these questions.
20. What are you wearing? Pajamas.
21. Your TV? On.
22. Your pet(s)? Nope.
23. Your computer? A laptop of which I have named Lylee... Yep, I name inanimate objects.
24. Your life? Full of pure insanity.
25. Your mood? Bored.
26. Missing someone? Mmhm.
27. Your car? I have a car?!?
28. Something you're not wearing? Socks.
29. Your summer? Summer-y.
30. Your eyes? Blue/Gray/Green
31. Love someone? Naw.
32. Your favorite color? Blue.
33. When is the last time you laughed? 15 minutes ago.
34. Last time you cried? Little while ago.
35. Who will repost this? Someone. With a face.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? A scar on my leg; it was cut somehow, and a scar was leftover.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I don't know.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Any thing good
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My best friends.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Eh.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Not sure.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Peperoni, bacon.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Don't know.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yep.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Not sure.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? None.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?Have before.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Tell them straight up. I'm the blunt type, so yeah.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 8.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETS? Brunets.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Yes.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Idiots.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I don't have many weaknesses.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Sadly, no.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No, but I might have to get them.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Neon blue Tobuscus hoodie.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Three. Two boys and one girl.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Whatever my mother buys.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No, I am who I am.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Across the country.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Stuffed animals.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? A lot.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Of course.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Emi, Rotten Pumpkin, and Kid Mayo.
67. FAVORITE BAND. Paramore
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? advanced in ISATs. if that's what you are asking for.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Pfft. Fail. #64 is there.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 80.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Sure, why not?
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Berry water.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Annoying people.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? March. My birthday!
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Dunno
86. EYE COLOR? Blue/Gray/Green
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? hmmm?
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? NO!!!! I hate it!!!!.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Thor.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? No?
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Trumpet (main), Flute (learning), and Trombone (learning).
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Dunno; I don't vote yet.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Both.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Cookie dough.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Wait! I have a car? Cool.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Various books.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Single and crushing on someone.
So yep, that's a bit about me.
Unsafe External Link