Age:14 and some! =D
Favourite food: Chocolate!
Current status: Pro at Just Dance 1, 2 and 3!
Huge fan of green ppg(z) couple, Gakuen Alice, Izaratou na kiss, Kaichou wa maid sama, Morita-san wa mukuchi, Pani Poni Dash, Lovely Complex and all things Japanese! They're amazing!
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity. Repost this and spread the stupidity, like I did.
I am a resident Emo and am not afraid to say it!
Life isn't passing me by . . . ITS TRYING TO RUN ME OVER!!
Coming through! Clumsy person on the loose!
Don't follow in my footsteps. I run into walls.
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
If you have ever thought that Johnny The Homocidal Manic could use a hug, copy and paste this into your profile.
In a bowl of Cheerios, be a Fruit Loop.
Remember it's mandatory to grow old but optional to grow up!
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss
Reasons I love my mother
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25.My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
EMBRACE THE WEIRDNESS! If you embrace the weirdness, then copy and paste this onto your profile
Too many teenagers have smoked or tried Marijuana, if you haven't, put this in your profile
If several inanimate objects hate you post this on profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
If you have ever ran into a wall while looking at some one else and had them see you, copy this into your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you think the world would be easier if everyone was on fanfiction.net because--judging from the copy-paste thingys in the profiles--everyone dares to be different and doesn't care what people think, post this in your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear beating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If you don't fit the description of the non-existent word of 'normal', then put this into your profile right now!!
If you are unique and proud of it, copy and paste this to your profile
If you are on the dark side (Where the cookies and milk are), copy and paste this to your profile
If you are a computer obsessed person and have lived over 1 WEEK without using the computer, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever ran into a glass door because you thought it was open, copy and paste this to your profile
If you are an anime freak, copy and paste this to your profile
"Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty. Me? i just want to know who the hell is drinking my damn soda"
If you are a cereal killer,GET THE HECK AWAY FROM MY CHEERIOS.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you fricking LOVE these copy and pastes, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think TV Golf is the most boring thing on TV...Copy and paste this into your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, which I am, but I'm also random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
92% of the teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate stereotypes and think people should just SHUT UP AND STOP, POST THIS!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you hate (or close to hate if you're a non-hater) those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
-If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you hate child abuse and want it to STOP, copy and past this on your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, Phantom-Figure, Weird Romantic Gal, Devilchild93,TheGirlWhoDancesAtTheMoonlight, Angel of Darkness Thirteen, Ghostgal4, JuneLuxray (a.k.a Sarah), Eyriegirl, Kaname1993, PrincessCutipie
Pirates are cool. The color blue reminds me of chocolate and Harry Potter. if two gooses are geese, would two mooses be meese? and if two foots are feet, wouldn't it be two feetball? walrus! AHAHAHAHA!! LUKE I AM YOUR FATHA!! i hate lacrosse. don't ask why. i want some toast. DO THE BARTMAN! SHOOBUS MY WOOBUS and SHOOP DA WOOP, baby! BADA BOOM BADA BAM! LUMOS! Oh wait, that's a light switch... My bunny is named Cricket and she looks like a Kangaroo! When I was a kid my mom owned a cat named Monkey, my grandma had a dog named Bird, and my friend had a fish named Chameleon… it's a wonder I can get my animals straight. I LOVE CHEESE!!! If you are random, copy and paste this, then add something random of your own!
Reasons why girls rule!!
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game. (Not Completely true)
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
Ja mata ne!
Unsafe External Link