(not anymore a) New member, baby!!!!!
I just really want to be able to review because some stories can only be reviewed with an account.
So far that is all.
Oh yeah, I'm also on Fanfiction.net as 37XPeeta
Things about me:
I like...things. Yeah. Nice things:) I am a self-proclaimed nerd, somehow, and I LOVE to read. I love YA stuff, anything with romance. Yeah, I'm addicted to FLUFF! It's so...fluffy!;)
I don't speak. Like ever. Well, sometimes, but I am as quiet as hell. Well, hell isn't really quiet, but you get the idea. I'm really quiet. Moving on.
And I am also the person who puts 'as hell' after every adjective because it makes things sound way better:)
I am also the person, who, after watching Captain America, asked if he was British.
Lastly, I am also someone who, even though the character in a book is gay, still loves him:) Oh, Alec;)
Some Favorite Quotes
"If you keep looking back you'll miss what's ahead of you." -Unknown
"You know you love someone when you are willing to let them go."
"Be good to your enemies, it's the worst thing you can do to them." -Proverbs 25:21-22
"There is always a light at the end of a tunnel."
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass;it's learning to dance in the rain" I love this one!
"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."
"Be strong now because things will get better-it might be stormy but it can't rain forever"
"Strength is nothing more than how well you hide the pain"
"Sometimes all you can do is laugh to keep yourself from crying"
"You say you don't care but your heart knows the truth."
"If he's dumb enough to walk away then be smart enough to let him go."
"A girl worth kissing is not easily kissed."
"It's amazing how when someone breaks your heart, you still love them with all the little pieces."
"If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I'd use my last breath to say I love you."
"It's funny how the people that hurt you the most are the ones that swore they never would."
"I will never regret him, or say that I wish I never met him, because once upon a time he was exactly what I was looking for."
"It's easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you."
"Love is like chocolate. Sometimes it's bitter. Sometimes it's too sweet."
When u carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache.
When u open it, he collapses.
When he see's u reading it, he faints.
When he see's u living it, he flees.
And just when your about 2 re-post this, he will try & discourage u.
I just defeated him. Like, Copy, & Paste this if your in God's Army :)
“It’s people like us that are misunderstood for what we do. We read because it’s who we are. We read to escape the world around us. To escape and never want to come back. We read, and while we do, we become a new person. We feel what the main character feels. And we understand them for who they are. It’s people like us, who are asked why we read, and there is no answer to give. Are there words for the feeling of becoming someone by something as simple as a few paragraphs? There are no words for what we do. Only feelings. And it’s only us who will ever understand.”
I am a girl.
"Life is short.
"Being nice to someone doesn't mean you're a fake. It means you are mature enough to tolerate your dislike towards them."
“I think I’m afraid to be happy because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens.”
"Older men declare war. But it is youth that must fight and die."
"Beauty is what lies beneath the skin... Courage is what lies behind ones fear. Freedom is a result of ones battles... and Love is what travels beyond the soul."
"Fairy tales are better because they aren't true."
I am that girl, the one who likes books more than boys. The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy. The one who always wonders what she did wrong. The one who writes to escape. The one who just wants to help. The one that really wants to make a difference. The one that sticks to her values. The one that refuses to believe that this is it. The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow. Copy and Paste if you can relate to this.
I am the girl...that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with what she loves and is obsessed with, who can express herself beter with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account if you are anything like me, so the girls who are diffrent and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realise why it never worked with anyone else.
It is a fearful thing to love what time can touch.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
A lot of people think Christianity is about always being perfect. It's actually the opposite of that. It's realizing that we're all humans, and that's why God sent his Son to this earth - to save people.
If you love God with your whole heart and are 100 percent proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile
ONE DAY A DAD COMES HOME DRUNK AND MAD. HE PULLS OUT A GUN AND SHOOTS HIS WIFE AND THEN TURNS
THE LITTLE GIRL ASKS THE TEACHER: How did that man get
THE TEACHER REPLIED: He never did.
THE LITTLE GIRL ARGUED: Yes he did when mommy
66 of u won't repost this. BUT REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAID, ''DENY JESUS IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite.
My name is May
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake
I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is May
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
If you care at all about this poor child, paste it onto your profile, before it's too late..
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
if you are planning to do all or one of these things then copy and paste it!
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.
Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.
If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
FINE= the real definition:
I love Taylor Swift so if you are an ultra fan like me you'll understand these next few sentences.
When I share my creativity with others by writing I feel Sparks Fly. When I read other peoples creativity I feel Enchanted. When I see someone post a Mean review on any story I think there is nothing Better Than Revenge, but then I remember that one day they'll just be another Picture To Burn. Don't let those bullies mark you with a Permanent Marker. Don't feel Haunted by their words, feel Fearless! One day when I grow up I will scream 'Long Live' to all the users that had enough courage to post their imagination for complete strangers to read and all the amazing stories they created. These stories are one of the great things you get to call 'Mine.' Who knows? Maybe you'll be a fantastic author at Fifteen. Keep your Eyes Open for all those ideas. If you are a secret writer that is scared to post, don't be afraid to Speak Now!
I am NOT that girl,
I AM that girl,
Truth of a reader
When you look at a reader you see a person thats smart and gets good grades.
A person who has a imagination greater than some and can come up with great stories.
But do you really know a reader?
A reader is someone who buries thier time in a book to be cut off from the rest of the world.
A reader is somone who put themself into a book to be cut off from the shit that the rest of the world gives them.
A reader is someone needs to see the pain of themself in another person to find the meaning.
A reader is somone who feels depressed and needs to be alone.
Now do you know a reader?
If you see yourself in these words copy and paste this on to your profile to let the world know who a reader is.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have one on my arm, but I have no idea were I got it...:P
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
A jigsaw puzzle that looks like a painting (coz its framed) of Cookie Monster that looks like Mona Lisa:)
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
None of those, but I do bite my nails a lot. It's like the worst habit ever, and I'm trying so hard to get rid of it.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Rock or pop, with a bit of country. (don't hate!) Examples of my faves:Maroon 5, Lifehouse, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Florence And The Machine, Katy Perry.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6pm? All I know is that its somewhere between the 5-7 pm range.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To have all my fave stories on Fanfiction and Fictionpress updated right now!
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Going to the bookstore.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
The computer, and every book I own.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Yep, in an elevator.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Nope. Love the dark.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
None. People don't really make me cry. It's books and stories that do:P
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?
Dunno. I don't really wear perfume.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Black hair, Blue eyes or Grey eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
Umm, let me think. Uh... NOWHERE!
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Coffee, hell yeah! Love it!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Roast duck:P Weird, right? Ducks actually taste like chicken after being roasted:)
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Why the heck would I ever do that?! Poor goldfish! Actually, it just feels wrong.
21. WHAT WAS A MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
A book! One of my besties gave it to me for my birthday, and to me it really means a lot because its kinda like she understands how much I love books, in a way.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
Depends. What kind of like? I like my friends and family. I like-like no one.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
Nope. To be honest it really freaks me out, no offense to the double jointed out there.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Forever 21, I guess. but I'm not really girly, I just happen to like things there.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Sadly not. My dog was given to my grandmother, who gave it away.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
I'v never been in love, but if I was, probably. I don't really know why though.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Face to face, duh. It's best to say things, actually, anything straight to someones face, instead of behind their back.
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 57
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
For what? Who I want to date? Or what i want to be? Either way, personally, I'm a brunette gal myself.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
I don't really call people. I just text them.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Fake people, I guess. They just annoy the hell out of me.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
I ain't from the USA. So, yes, I'm always out of the USA.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Kissing scenes. I'm not a perv, but I just love them.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Not really. Shame, isn't it?
37. FIRST JOB?
Too young to have a job.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
No but my friends have, and I was there. Does that count?
39. DO YOU SWEAR?
Sure, sometimes, when I'm mad. But not the hard core kind.
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?
Reading fiction and fanfiction.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
No. And I don't ever want to.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My hair, mostly. It used to be so long and braid-able and curl-able, but my mom cut it:( But it's still kinda long.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
A book. Any book or money for a book;)
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
Three or Four. A girl-and-boy pair of twins, and two more girls:) In order: Girl,Girl twin, Boy twin, Girl.
I actually already have their name planned out in my head;)
Yeah, it's weird. I have names planned out, yet I have no interest in getting married nor giving birth.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
In a way, my dad.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
I used to, but nothing ever happened.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
The normal, liquid-y kind.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
My print is hideous, but I like to consider my script really not that bad.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT?
Pork steak. Mm-mm.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I never speak my mind, so I tend to be in the middle of arguments a lot. Like I can't choose my side, or who to defend, so I'm usually undecided, or a messenger.
I'm not really sure if that counts as a habit though:P
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?
I only have a few CDs, coz I'm more of a downloading girl, but the High School Musical ones are kinda embarrassing. I just like keeping them for memories, ya know?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Oh yeah:) Together, Me and other Me, could, someday, rule the world! Hopefully.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Kind of. I don't really mind if he isn't the hottest guy on earth, coz there is no such thing, but I don't want to be with an ugly guy. Hey, don't judge, but, still.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Through writing. In my diary. Yes, I keep a diary, but it helps. It's fun writing out everything.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
The bookstore. Seriously. Even my parents know that. I told them that I haven't been to my second home in months, and my mom was like, "I know. Sorry we have no time to take you to the bookstore, but I promise I'll buy you a book the next time we go" and I was like, "Heck, yeah", coz, well, my mom's gonna buy me a book with her own money for the first time! I always use my money when buying,soo...
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
It isn't really a toy, but my blue, Winnie-the-Pooh blankie was the best!
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Very Few, I assure you.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
Oh, hell no!I usually only watched Madeleine, Clifford the Big Red Dog (named my first dog after him, then my other dogs, with Clifford the first, second, third,etc.) And Winnie-the-Pooh.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
No, as if I'd ever do a thing like that!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mashie mashie! I used to call it that when I was a kid, and my parents would look at me shaking their heads.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Good personality, I guess.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
My name is way to short for a nickname.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
Taylor Swift and Maroon 5! Completely opposite genres, I know, but I'm a girl with different tastes:)
And gotta slip some A Rocket To The Moon in there:)
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?
Spongebob Squarepants, Big Bang Theory (Nerd forever!)
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
Cookie Dough, Mint Chip
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Umm, sure. Why? What do you have in mind?;)
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64?
Liar! There was! Mashie mashie! Mashie mashie! Mashie mashie!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
How should I know? It's not like I ask my dad how fast were going. Anyway, I'm also either reading, listening to music, or both.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
No, I don't really care...
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
My typing fingers on the keyboard.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My grandma last night.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
Shake It Out by Florence and the Machine.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR?
86. EYE COLOR?
Most people say dark brown, but I say black.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?
Vikings, or T.G.I. Fridays
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Yeah. Salmon sashimi :3 Well, that's all I like. The rest of the Sushi family? Not so much.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Harry Potter Honest Trailer on YouTube:)
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
New Year's Eve and my birthday.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Mm hmm. Flute (orchestra like one, bamboo one, and recorder flute). Doing piano lessons, though I'm getting kind of lazy.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Hugs And Kisses! Well, kisses only from my family on the cheek, and when I'm older. ;)
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
WTF is wrong with you!? Why would I answer private questions like that!? On the internet!?
And, besides, I'm underage to date anyway.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
A red velvet cupcake at school a while ago:)
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?
An old one.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Rereading Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.
I swear on the Angel, that book shattered me, and I may never recover and read another book ever again. Well, at least until City of Heavenly Fire comes out:)
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
1. FIRST NAME:
not telling ya
2. SIBLING NAMES:
no sibs :/
3. BRA SIZE (IF FEMALE):
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
a.k.a. when was the last time I watched Titanic? umm, last Saturday
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS?
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I'm under the legal age for marriage, so no
but if you're asking if I want any, then yes
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Noooo! Not at all!
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Oh hell yeah:)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Fruit loops, I guess
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM?
Depends on the shoe
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
17. SHOE SIZE?
7 1/2 or 8
18. RED OR PINK?
pink. I hate red, no offense to red-lovers
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
and my nails. I always bite them
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
All my former-friends who I lost touch with
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE?
if they want to
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
yellow shorts, and since I'm at home sitting in front of the computer, I'm barefoot.
23. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Reese's peanut butter cups. Mmmm:)
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
26. FAVORITE SMELL?
the smell of a newly bought book.
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I copied this off an author on Fanfiction.net's profile
30. FAVORITE DRINK?
coffee (black, not the Starbucks stuff), or tea (especially Earl Grey or Lady Grey)
31. FAVORITE SPORT?
hate sports. but if you were to kidnap right now and demand me to tell you the sport I hate the least whilst roasting me over a fire pit, I would have to say swimming, and/or badminton
32. EYE COLOR?
33. HAT SIZE?
what? there's a specific size for a hat? what kind of hat-maker person would go around measuring people's heads?
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
35. FAVORITE FOOD?
chocolate and roast chicken
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER?
??? we don't watch that many movies. If I took a guess, though, it's probably The Hobbit. that's the last one I remember
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING
39. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. we don't have winter here
40. HUGS OR KISSES?
41. FAVORITE DESSERT?
cheesecake. or chocolate. or cheesecake with chocolate!
1.Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS! haha turns out crazy, really
1.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Gotta Be You - One Direction
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Skinny Love - Birdy
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Paradise - Coldplay (perfect sense:))
4.WHAT IS 22?
Seven Devils - Florence and the Machine
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
What makes You Beautiful - One Direction (what?)
6.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Tiptoe - Imagine Dragons
7.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Jet Lag - Simple Plan ft. Natasha Bedingfield
8.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Embers - Owl City (creepy)
9.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
More Than This - One Direction (oh my god really??!! wow. fitting)
10.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Drops of Jupiter - Taylor Swift (concert)
11.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
The Story of Us - Taylor Swift (awkward)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Begin Again - Taylor Swift (I swear this is shuffle. creepy song to play, though)
13.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Treacherous - Taylor Swift
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
When She Was Mine - Lawson
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Beautiful Goodbye - Maroon 5 (ouch)
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Breakeven - The Script
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Dreams and Disasters - Owl City
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
Loved You First - One Direction (sad)
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Sleep With Me - We The Kings
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
21.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Brokenhearted - Karmin (so..no?)
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST
You and Only You - We The Kings
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
C'mon C'mon - One Direction
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Over You - We The Kings
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Better Than Revenge - Taylor Swift
26.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Heartbeat - The Fray
Itunes Personality Quiz:
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle (in my case it's my phone)
2. For each question, press the next button to get your next answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAMES NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Summer Paradise - Simple Plan
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Wide awake - Katy Perry
3.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Helena Beat - Foster The People
4. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Speak Now - Taylor Swift
5. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs (not kidding!)
6. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBIE/INTREST?
The A Team - Ed Sheeran
7. WHAT DO YO THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Someone Like You - Adele
8. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye ft. Kimbra
9. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Set Fire To The Rain - Adele
10. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Eyes Open - Taylor Swift
11. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Skinny Love - Birdy
Until next time!
In Hugs, Chocolate, Romance and Imperfections,
Unsafe External Link