Author has written 4 stories for Religion, Spiritual, and General.
The flower that smells the sweetest is shy and lowly--William Wordsworth
15 Things about me
1) I love to write stories (and poetry is fun too), although I leave my characters stuck in the middle of the plot. Poor things. (You have been warned…)
2) Reading is my passion! I can get lost in a book for days. My favorite genre is fiction (I love it when things that shouldn't happen-- well, happen!) and mystery.
3) I like drawing my own characters from time to time.
4) If I had my way, I would have a Smoothie for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Then, for good measure, one for dessert!
5) I don't like waking up; I love sleep and the dreams that come with it. In conclusion, getting up early should be banned.
6) I hate laugh tracks on the T.V. they shouldn't tell me when to laugh; I know when something is funny.
7) I enjoy watching birds, as well as any small animal in my backyard.
8) I hate mosquitoes, but they love me.
9) When I'm far from city lights (which sadly isn't often), I like to stargaze.
10) In large groups, I'm usually quiet. In fact, my nursery school teacher inadvertently left me at the outside play area, and I wasn't discovered until my mom came to pick me up. It's okay, I didn't mind. I was watching the birds.
11) I LOVE chocolate!!! -
12) My favorite season is autumn, because I like the quiet, cool breezes, crunching leaves and pine cones, and not necessarily the cold weather but, wrapping myself in blankets.
13) I get uncomfortable around crowds, which makes mall shopping a problem.
14) I have an amazing sweet tooth... or teeth. When I was little I used to sneak literally mouthfuls of sugar and whipped cream.
15) I don’t procrastinate; my brain just chooses to be productive at inconvenient times…
Unsafe External Link