Author has written 3 stories for Supernatural, and General.
Ten things about me that you maybe didn't know:
1. I'm was born the 19th of August 1999
2. I'm from Sweden (and I'm living in Sweden)
3. I'm playing the alto saxophone and the clarinett
4. My favourite colour is dark blue
5. My favourite season is autumn
6. When I'm old enough, I want to go to the UK and start a business with weird (but cool) things
7. What I've wanted to do for a living before; be a pizza maker, be a carpenter, be a vet and at last a maths teacher.
8. I love The Sims 3! (And I'm going to buy The Sims 3 Seasons when it's realeased!)
9. I love writing in english (as you've probably noticed)
10. Our family owns a dog named Wilda but she has about 12 nicknames
PS. I LOVE Young Dracula!
"Better be the power behind the throne than a pile of dust upon it" Ingrid Dracula, 3rd season episode 7.
"Cars are easy to fix, it's people you need a manual for." Greta in Sister's in jeans.
(Will be extended)
My favourite character's:
Luna is my favourite character from the Harry Potter-movies
Harry's my favourite character from Tracy Beaker Returns
Ernesto is my favourite character from The Sparticle Mystery (because he's played by Gerran Howell, haha)
Jane is my favourite character from Twilight (I know, she's mean, but it would be awsome to have her power, wouldn't it?)
Phoebe from Friends
Lilly from How I Met Your Mother
Alex from Wizards of Waverly place (she won the wizard competition, so who could blame me?)
Rose from M.I.High
Megan from Brides Maides (who doesn't love her?)
Juno, from Juno
Temprance Brennan from Bones (not a show I recommend if you'r eating lunch or dinner at the time, because of the rotten corpses, I mean)
Vlad from Young Dracula
Why I'm obsessed with the UK
I have no idea why, it's just the way it is...
BYE BYE BYE!
Some swedish words:
Hej - Hi
Vart bor du? - Where do you live?
Vad heter du? - What's your name?
Hejdå - Bye