Author has written 9 stories for Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, Song, and Life.
I guess I'm supposed to write all my info on this page, but what kind of creepy weirdo would want to read that? (not that there’s anything wrong with creepy weirdoes.) so I'm just going to write a quick description and then start posting all the crazy, wacky, hilarious stuff that people might actually want to read.
Name: Demetry2499 (Um... duh?)
Last name: I'm not telling you that you stalker
Claimed last name: Dove
Age: somewhere between 1 and 100
Fave color: magenta, light blue, and neon green.
Fave song: idk it changes all the time but I’ll list a few: Ghost of You, Love the Way You Lie (Skylar Grey Version I Hate Rap), Blown Away, Trainwreck, Catch Me, Homies Unite, S. I. Y. R., I Will Not Bow, Second Chance, Fall for You, Already Gone, Wide Awake, The Reason, A Thousand Years, Not Like the Movies, Who Am I Living For, Without You, Titanium, Welcome to My Life, Everytime, Untitled,…
Fave book: idk it changes all the time but I’ll list a few: The Mysterious Benedict Society, Museum of Thieves, The Tail of Emily Windsnap, The Lost Conspiracy, Mistress of the Storm, Well Witched, The Blackhope Enigma, Incarceron
Fave singer: Katy Perry (saw her movie), Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Demi Lovato, Stuck In Your Radio, Skylar Grey, Simple Plan, Secondhand Serenade, Christina Perri
Fave author: Mary Downing Hahn, Frances Hardinge, Trenton Lee Stewart, Lian Tanner, Cathrine Fisher, Teresa Flavin
Things i like: music, singing, playing guitar, songwriting, reading, writing, Avatar the Last Airbender, Professor Layton (Clive Dove), DBZ, DBZ Abridged (Youtube), Pokemon (Forced by brother)
Fun fact: if I laugh at something, it is most likely highly disturbing and best to be avoided. (I laugh when I'm scared)
Fun fact: Simple Plan sings the "What's new, Scooby Doo?" theme
ARE YOU BORED OF THIS YET BECAUSE I AM! NOW FOR THE CRAZY, WACKY, HILARIOUS STUFF THAT PEOPLE MIGHT ACTUALLY WANT TO READ!!!
If you're stalking a fictional character, copy this to your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you hear voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you KNOW the voices in your head are real, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever changed your password on something and forgotten it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you sometimes talk to yourself copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you’re evil on the inside but your friends think you are innocent, then copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever heard of Twiggy the waterskiing squirrel, copy and paste this onto your profile. If you’ve never heard of Twiggy, LOOK UP “TWIGGY THE WATERSKIING SQUIRREL” RIGHT NOW!!!!
Differences between normal kids, random kids, and REALLY random kids.
1. Normal kids fight over who gets the bed at a sleepover. Random kids fight over who gets the floor. REALLY random kids sleep fight over who gets the closet.
2. Normal kids root for their favorite character in love stories. Random kids root for the other guy so that their favorite is available. REALLY random kids kidnap their favorite characters and lock them in the basement.
3. Normal kids hate cafeteria food. Random kids ask for seconds. REALLY random kids steal a lifetime supply of cafeteria food on their first day.
4. Normal kids cry when their favorite character dies. Random kids curse out the character that killed their favorite character. REALLY random kids scream “Aw, you jumped off the boat you stupid idiot!” pause, and then say “I never liked you anyway.”
5. Normal kids love gym class. Random kids fake injuries to get out of gym class. REALLY random kids simply refuse to play and tell the gym teacher that they will break their own leg and then sue the school if they are forced to play.
6. Normal kids watch TV. Random kids watch the TV when it’s not on. REALLY random kids memorize their favorite show and recite all the lines from it when it’s not on.
7. Normal kids send each other text messages. Random kids ignore each other’s text messages. REALLY random kids don’t bother sending text messages because they can read each other’s minds.
8. Normal kids sleep through the night. Random kids are too excited for tomorrow to sleep. REALLY random kids stay up all night searching for ghosts in their cellar.
9. Normal kids eat pancakes. Random kids make sculptures out of their pancakes and then bite the head off. REALLY random kids cover their pancakes with syrup, chuck them at a wall, and see if they stick.
10. Normal kids like fast food. Random kids despise fast food. REALLY random kids wait in the drive-thru just to complain about how horrible fast food is.
Hello peoples! It's exactly 7:49 AM! I've got nothing... oh well. I might as well post a list of some of the most random sentences I've ever heard...
-There's a blue man trying to turn me into a sock.
-I can't eat this-- there's tongue on it!
-This pencil has a fun butt.
-Did you find my magical taco yet?
-The air around you smells like Swiss cheese.
-How does a snake eat a lawnmower?
-Does that guy look like Harry Potter to you?
-I got one of those thrown at my head.
-There's a green spot on the ground.
-Do you shed?
-She made her own stick.
-Yeah, the lipstick gives it away.
-You dropped your pocket.
-I have rainbow shoelaces.
-I'm stalking the news reporter.
-Is anyone home in this tree?
-I wish I had a freakishly long tongue so I could reach the bottom of a pudding cup.
-I'm gonna head-butt that hedgehog
-I ate the eyeball.
-Your forehead is beating.
-Does my hair smell like dogs?
-There's a sprinkle on my thumb.
-We found a rock that looked like a potato that was flattened.
-Stop sniffing your fingers.
-He's having a potato sack race with himself.
-He's fighting a narwhal! Oh wait-- the narwhal won.
-Shut up before I throw you off a cliff.
-I threw the head and now I can't find it.
-Don't make it smell like chicken.
-I don't have knees anymore.
-He's caught up in a web of yarn.
-I don't wanna be a dung beetle.
-I have a Hefty bag and I'm not afraid to use it!
-I'm not a snake so I can't flick my head back.
-There's a deadly rock jogging.
-Did you ever find that guy's butt?
-I'm being stalked by a squirrel
-I'm jumping, I'm jumping! I'm jumping, I'm jumping, killing my enemies one by one! O_O?
-It's like Saturn and Cyrus became a turtle.
-I hid the Mario head behind your bed to annoy you
I will add to this list later. Believe me, it WILL get longer.
Revenge: Neccesary or unneccesary?
Would you get revenge if...
Your brother's hamster peed on you? against my brother, yes. against the hamster... no. a hamster's gotta pee when a hamsters gotta pee. (Sorry, Chippers. You're an awesome hamster, but you ruined my shirt.)
You tripped on your sister's marble collection? YES. I'd probably just throw a pillow at her head, but still...
Your friend broke your computer or Ipod? I wouldn't be able to. I'd be dead before I had the chance. Then I'd have to haunt him/her for the rest of his/her life.
Ok, soooo... I just wanted to say that for all you people out there who have read my stories, I really appreciate it. Anyone who reviews to my stories WILL get my support back. And, if i get a constructive critisism or even just a nasty comment that I take for constructive critisism, I will be sure to reply saying thank you.
Unsafe External Link