Author has written 7 stories for Fantasy, Action, Nature, and General.
Note to certain person who might see this: I am not a baby. Get off of my stuff and attend to yours. My buiness is not yours, quit acting like it is and GET OFF NOW.
And now; WELCOME, to my profile of awesomeness and idiocy!!! (although those two things usually don't go together very well...)
Muahaha. Muahahahaha. Muahahahahahehehe. And insert your generic evil laughter here.
I HAVE YOU IN MY POWER!!!!!!
Now that you read that, I'm sure that your firmly hooked to my profile. Good. Now I have some people who actually want to read my randomness. Which is very, very rare, although my randomness makes people laugh. But whatever. People are mindless idiots, no exceptions, so I never really pay any attention to them. Well, ok, I give them as much attention as I do my goldfish, which isn't all that much, considering I also have chickens, a rabbit, various other fish, turtles, and an insane cat that eats paper to look after as well.
So now you know about the things I hold as most important in my life besides god, namely my pets.
Anything else? Oh yes, there's more than plenty. For instance, did you know that this is the third time I've updated my profile? And that my best friend is freaky and obsessed with the last airbender? And that I like flying cats? Oh yes, there's more than enough to go around. Don't worry.
Intresting facts: I have never had a dog, created a dragon handguide complete with pictures and detailed information on over 50 species of dragons, have chickens whose favroite foods are fried chicken and pork, have a mounted rams head in my room, love the inheretence cycle, hate video games of all kinds, and rarely watch TV, if ever.
My favroite quotes are as follows:
'don't take life so sereousely, no one gets out alive anyway.' -anomonus
'I am stronger than the weaknesses of my flesh.' -inherentence cycle
More will be added as my life continues. Anyway, let's move on to something else. Shall I tell you of my name on here? I know it's an oddball around here, but really, it's simple. I took the title of a series I'm creating off the Internet and the name of my imagenery world and combined them. Simple. Linesia, by the way, is pronounced LIE-NeeZia. Nobody can get that right! It sends me into fits of wild laughter!! Haha!!
You know, recently I've been haveing dreams of a white dragon. A white dragon with deep blue eyes. So pretty...I wonder what it means? She has such a nice voice...and its always snowing when I see her...so pretty.
Randomness. I love randomness! Yes, I am infatuated with dragons, by the way, and the whole thing that started it was that stupid movie of eragon...four years ago. I dident realize how stupid it was until I got older...yeah. That movie is what got me to read the inheratence series, too. Blame christopher paloini for any dragon tidbits on here that you find annoying. Dragons, though... I don't know why I like them. I guess I like how graceful they are, how they can soar in the air like birds. I like how they can both be symbols for good and evil, how I can choose how to draw them instead of looking at a picture. I like how they have so many habits, so many traits. In my head, they are more than just fire-breathing lizards of the sky. Way more. Now, I am going into high school, and the dragons haven't left me yet. Unlike so many other things... Anyway, you probably would like to hear about something else now, right?
I return reviews. So long as they are more than a few words. And I love flames. I just cant improve off things like 'your story was awesome! I loved it!' type. And as such, I try not to do the same thing. Have you ever given a thought to it though...people go telling the whole world that they want reviews, and then when they get an actually HELPFUL review they act like a son of a bleep and whine about it because they dident get something worshipping their story. Bunch of jerks.
So...that's it for now. You can tell by how many chapters each of my stories have how much I like them.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time” When someone walks in
(seer of the worlds)
Did that waste your time long enough or do I have to add more while you sit there laughing? XD please read and review my books!