Author has written 2 stories for General, and Fantasy.
- I've been having some pretty disastrous writer's block lately, so it might take a while before I upload the second chapter of The Human Heart. But don't worry, the ideas are all there, I just have to put them down on paper.-
I write so I don't explode. If I lost my hands I'd write with my feet. If I lost my feet I'd write with my nose.
A bit about myself? I'm around fifteen, around a hundred and some pounds, something like five foot two inches times three, a great lover of Arcade Fire, a great hater of normalcy, conformity, boringness and bad music. I don't think I should ever run the world-- I think I would nomiate someone else and stick around to offer my opinion. If it was up to me, cars would not exist, Stephen Harper would be exiled to a small island in the Pacific Ocean, all the skyscrapers and factories and higthways would be replaced by castles and Victorian manor houses and cobblestone roads, everyone in the entire world would be safe and happy-- and I'd have a battle rhinoceros. Oh, yes. A battle rhinoceros. For no reason.
I really love writing. If I wasn't writing, I don't know why I'd bother existing. My keyboard speaks for me, so if you meet me in real life, I'll most probably appear dorky and not especially interesting. I play guitar and sing in a little-known band called The Sepia Trees, and the songs I write are fantastically strange. I write lots, (definitely more than I talk), and mostly I like adventure and fantasy and horror. My favorite authors in the entire known universe are Kenneth Oppel and Cassandra Clare. I also love Neil Gaiman and especially creepy stopmotion movies, (like Coraline), whatever that has to do with anything.
So-- welcome to this place. This little, unknown corner of the internet's sprawling universe. I like to picture it as a bench in a quiet garden, the perfect place to write a story.
The Writer of Bad Dreams Offers A List of Great Books For You to Peruse:
- This Dark Endeavour, by Kenneth Oppel
- Emily of New Moon, by L.M Montgomery
- Clockwork Angel, by Cassandra Clare
- Coraline, by Neil Gaiman
- Pawn of Prophecy, by David Eddings
- Airborn, by Kenneth Oppel
- The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins
- The Golden Compass, by Philip Pullman
- The Catcher in the Rye, by J.D Salinger
- Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
- Heroes of the Valley, by Jonathan Stroud
- The Knife of Never Letting Go, by Patrick Ness
- The Lightning Thief, by Rick Riordan