Poll: pick one! Vote Now!
Author has written 16 stories for Horror, General, Haiku, General, Nature, Sci-Fi, Family, Politics, Humor, Action, and Fantasy.
Wattpad: h t t p : / / w w w . w a t t p a d . c o m / u s e r / p e n g u i n 5 6 8 9
Blogger: h t t p : / / p e n g u i n 5 6 8 9 . b l o g s p o t . c o m /
Hello, Internet Peoples!!
Danger Carries a Cane: (NaNoWriMo 2016): One old lady's life is changed the day she pays a trip to her local bank.
Monsters vs. Snow: (Monsters vs. Aliens and Frozen crossover): Elsa's powers are revealed after her coronation ceremony.The Duke of Weselton being afraid of Elsa and her powers orders that she be caught at once. Instead of him chasing after her into the mountains, he calls upon General Monger and his monsters from the US to bring her back alive.
All Hallow's Eve: (Monster vs. Aliens): An unnamed OC travels back to Salem, MA for a very special holiday. Dr. Cockroach follows along to make sure she is safe.
Night of the Living Chainsaw: (NaNoWriMo 2014): It is one doctor's destiny to destroy his rival and take back what is rightfully his. Follow the mad doctor's journey to world domination. Will he become dictator or will a well-known CEO stop him from making his dream a reality?
Wal-Mart: A Dangerous Place: (NaNoWriMo 2015): Kevin was just a regular to a certain Walmart. All that changed one day when he met a fellow named Greg. Greg looked like your "average Joe", with one hell of a tragic back story. One tragic incident after another, all that leads up to one man's life being put in jeopardy... and a few others, of course, and a possible life sentence.
Area Fifty-Something: (Monsters vs. Aliens): My unknown OC starts her knew job at a place so classified the mere mention of its name can have you shot. Even the president doesn't know this place exists. Let's follow my nameless, (as of right now), OC through the troubles of her new job.
Funny Statuses [Book Two: Want a good laugh? Bored? Tired of the same old boring statuses on Facebook, Twitter, etc? Can't think of something hilarious or quite witty to post as your status? Have no fear, penguin5689 is here!! Here to bring you some of the most hilarious statuses known to man, and several known to monkey. I thought, well if everyone else can do it, so can I! It's time to add some spice to your life...
No One Like You: Christina Cross was just your average 16 year old that came from a more prestigious high school. Her mother felt the need to leave the area they were living in, which meant Christina had to transfer to a new school. Follow Christina through her journey at her new school as a high school sophomore.
Movie(s): The Madagascar movies, The Ice Age movies, Independence Day, Pearl Harbor, Armageddon, Monsters vs. Aliens
TV Show(s): THE PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR, Ancient Aliens, Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, Modern Marvels, Phineas and Ferb, Doomsday Preppers, Doomsday Bunkers, How its Made, Monsters vs. Aliens, Untold Stories of the ER, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Destroyed in Seconds, 1000 Ways to Die
Music: Taylor Swift, Kid Rock, Poison, Kiss, Timon and Pumba, Scorpions, Toby Keith, Eagles, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Guns N' Roses, Journey, Uncle Kracker, Luke Bryan, Minecraft Music, Luke Bryan, Brad Paisley
Animal(s): PENGUINS, Lemurs, Otters, Umbrella Cockatoos, Parrot Fish, Scarlet Macaw, kitty-cats
Junk Food: Chocolate
Soda: Dr. Pepper
"Cute and cuddly, boys." Skipper, The Penguins of Madagascar
"Ha-ha-ha! Hello, boys! I'm back!" Russel Casse, Independence Day
"THAT'S RIGHT! Thats what you get! Look at you, ship all banged up! WHO'S THE MAN? HUH? WHO'S THE MAN? Wait until I get another plane! I am going to line all your friends RIGHT BESIDE YOU!" Captain Steven Hiller, Independence Day
"I never told anybody this before, but I hate flyin'. So it would be an awful shame to die now." Chick, Armageddon
"I owe 100 grand to a fat-ass loan shark which I spent on a stripper named Molly Mounds." Rockhound, Armageddon
"I'm like a candy cane in a black and white movie." Marty, Madagascar 3
"Gimme, gimme, gimme! I said gimme! What part of "gim" or "me" do you not understand?" King Julien, The Penguins of Madagascar
Scary-a.. thing..This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted," Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
That was creepy...
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm nobetter than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you."
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would,
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Forty Ways to Worry the Pizza Boy
1. While you are you are making an order, randomly start pressing the numbers on the phone and tell the guy to stop doing it.
2. Make up a credit card name and ask if they accept it.
3. Ask for a Big Mac, French fries and a Large Coke.
4. Finish the order with: “Remember, this conversation never happened”.
5. Tell him you’ve got another pizza delivery on the other line and you’re buying from the one who offers the lowest price.
6. Just give him your address and say “Surprise me”. Then hang up.
7. Answer his questions with other questions.
8. Spell the ingredients.
9. Stutter every time you say something with the letter “P”
10. Ask him if they have pizza.
11. Say “Hello” and act as if he called you.
12. Make your order being very decided and secure, then when he asks you if you would like a drink with the pizza, act as if you were confused.
13. Change your accent every 5 seconds.
14. Ask for 56 pepperoni slices followed by an equation.
15. If he repeats the order to make sure, say “Ok, it’s 17.90, please proceed to the next window to pick up your order”.
16. Explain him that you want to rent a Pizza.
17. Ask if you can keep the box. When he answers yes, make a huge sigh of relief.
18. Ask him if they exploit child labor.
19. Tell him to make sure that your pizza is dead.
20. Imitate the voice of the guy taking the order.
21. Eliminate the verbs of everything you say.
22. Tell him that there’s a surprise party at yours and that you would appreciate if the delivery boy could hide behind the couch until the celebrated one comes in to surprise him/her.
23. Ask if you could see the menu.
24. Warn them that they have no idea of what they are dealing with by supplying this order.
25. Ask him which ingredient is better for a meal with a specific type of wine.
26. Burp and then tell your dog that he should be ashamed.
27. Ask only for one slice.
28. Psychoanalyze the guy taking the order.
29. Complain about the service. Call again two hours later saying that you were drunk and that you are sorry about what you said.
30. Tell the guy taking the order to tell the one in charge to tell the supervisor that he’s fired.
31. Randomly start swearing to someone who is apparently next to you.
32. Stop speaking every 10 seconds and start playing an instrument.
33. Tell a secret code to the guy taking the order and tell him to memorize it for orders you’ll make in the future.
34. Ask for mushrooms as the first ingredient, then before you hang up, say “no mushrooms please”. Then hang up before he can say anything.
35. when he repeats the order, correct him changing an ingredient, then correct him again, and again. The third time ask him if it’s his first day working there.
36. Breath loudly.
37. Ask him how many whales/dolphins had to die to make that pizza.
38. Avoid using the word “PIZZA” by any means. If the guy taking the order says it, hang up saying “Please, don’t use that word”.
39. Make the order during a car chase on TV. When there are gunshots, yell “Aaarghhh”
40. If the guy taking the order doesn’t take any of the previous jokes, ask him if there’s any other who would take them.
101 Ways To Annoy People
1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."
3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeep Bip..."
5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen.
7. Speak only in a "robot" voice.
8. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
9. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".
10. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 98 copies.
11. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
12. Sniffle incessantly.
13. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
14. Name your dog "Dog."
15. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
16. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
17. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
18. Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace".
19. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."
20. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with Lysol.
21. Practice making fax and modem noises.
22. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss.
23. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
24. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
25. Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person." XD
26. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with the prophesy."
27. Wear a special hip holster for your remote control.
28. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
29. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
30. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
31. Give a play-by-play account of a persons every action in a nasal Howard Cosell voice.
32. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
33. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
34. Drum on every available surface.
35. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
36. Ask 1-800 operators for dates.
37. Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copyright warnings.
38. Sew anti-theft detector strips into peoples backpacks.
39. Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.
40. Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
41. Set alarms for random times.
42. Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.
43. Instead of Gallo, serve Night Train next Thanksgiving.
44. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.
45. Honk and wave to strangers.
46. Dress only in clothes colored Hunters Orange.
47. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
48. Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic parts of rental movies.
49. Wear your pants backwards.
50. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.
51. Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"
52. ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
53. only type in lowercase.
54. dont use any punctuation either
55. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
56. Pay for your dinner with pennies.
57. Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
58. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
59. Write "X - BURIED TREASURE" in random spots on all of someone's roadmaps.
60. Inform everyone you meet of your personal Kennedy assassination/UFO/ O.J Simpson conspiracy theories.
61. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, its gone now."
62. Light road flares on a birthday cake.
63. Wander around a restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
64. Leave tips in Bolivian currency.
65. Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador."
66. At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
67. When Christmas caroling, sing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells" until physically restrained.
68. Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One."
69. As much as possible, skip rather than walk. I do this one every day.
70. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
71. Pretend your computer's mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.
72. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "no, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
73. Drive half a block.
74. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
75. Ask people what gender they are.
76. Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back.
77. Cultivate a Norwegian accent. If Norwegian, affect a Southern drawl.
78. Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes".
79. Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers brains, such as "Feliz Navidad", the Archies "Sugar" or the Mr. Rogers theme song.
80. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
81. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
82. Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.
83. Change your name to "AaJohn Aaaaasmith" for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce each "a."
84. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
85. Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
86. Wear a LOT of cologne.
87. Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster speed is necessary because of your "superior mental processing."
88. Sing along at the opera.
89. Mow your lawn with scissors.
90. At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batabatabata-suhWING-batter!"
91. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."
92. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
93. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."
94. Stare at static on the TV and claim you can see a "magic picture."
95. Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
96. Never make eye contact.
97. Never break eye contact.
98. Construct elaborate "crop circles" in your front lawn.
99. Construct your own pretend "tricorder," and "scan" people with it, announcing the results.
100. Make appointments for the 31st of September.
101. Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
35. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
if you are planning to do all or one of these things then copy and paste it
If you are basicaly obsessed with the penguins of madagascar, put this in your profile.
If you are or know someone who is crazy, put this in your profile.
I support Skilene (SkipperxMarlene)!! If you, too, believe a penguin and an otter can make a good couple, copy and paste this into your profile. (C'mon! It's obvious they're in love! Just check out the episode "Haunted Habitats"! And "Roomies", let's not 4-get Roomies.)
If you love animals, put this in your profile.
If you find "copy and paste" thingys addicting, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you actually want to SEE Manfreedy and Johnson, copy and paste.
If you know what an aglet is, please copy and paste this into your profile.
No one's perfect. If you know and like that your not perfect. Copy this to your profile.
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile!
If you like Penguins Of Madagascar, post this on your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think your friends and family are awesome, post this in your profile.
If you have copy and pasted more than ten things in your profile, post this in your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
(o.o) Copy the doggy into your profile because MysticalPearl made it up and it is giving you sad eyes.
If you hate those irritating mosquito's giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you are one of the few that actually has any regard to the rules of FanFiction.Net, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you want a PoM episode when Skipper has a flash back of his past, copy and paste
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you have a fanfiction.net account, copy and paste this onto your profile. (I should hope you would...)
If you love the following bands, copy and paste to profile: Evanescence, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Green Day, Owl City, Kelly Clarkson, Black Eyed Peas , Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne...
If you need a life copy and paste now cause it depends on it!
If you're a Phineas and Ferb fan, copy and paste in you profile.
If you're a Penguins of Madagascar fan, copy and paste in you profile.
If you're a Perry the Platypus fangirl and want to glomp him, copy and paste in your profile and maybe God will answer our prayers!
1 in 5 people become an alcoholic after the 1st drink. Copy and past this if you'll never drink.
If you hear voices in you head, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've ever yelled at an inanimate object for not listening to you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone (Or more than one someone!) who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
If your weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar copy this into your profile.
If your crazy and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If there are times when you just want to annoy people for the hell of it... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever seen a movie so many time you can quote it word for word, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing at something in a book, copy this to your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever had a heart-to-heart conversation with a wall, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you had a laughing fit for absolutely no reason copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself and aren't afraid to admit it to anyone, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you often laugh maniacally when you're all by yourself, please copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile. Anime, video games, cartoons, comics, you name it...
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE that's weird. If you agree, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever had done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like cookies, and kid's cartoons!
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge!If you are really random put this on your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have a million and one notebooks, and still need more for your imagination or creativity, copy this into your profile.
If you're easily distracted, then...HEY! WHAT'S THAT?
If your part of the .0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this to your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile
98 percent of authors confuse "you're" and "your". If you're one of the 2 percent who knows how to tell them apart, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are obsessed with something childish for your age, copy this into your profile.
If you think that those kids should just let Lucky have his cereal back, copy this into your profile.
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get, like, two reviews, copy this into your profile
If you read this, copy this into your profile.
If you don't do drugs (They are nasty), copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile
If you like cartoons, video games, and animated movies even though people say you're too old for them and you don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Thousands of girls love the Jonas Brothers. If you're one of the teenagers who think they're just another boy band, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever started reading FanFiction from the moment you come home from school at four until 4 am when your mother threatens to donate your computer to a charity shop, copy and paste this on to your profile.
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile
If you've ever run into something big and obvious in public, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
Pluto was declared not a Planet on August 27th of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off orbit' to some scientists likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet copy and paste this onto your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO.
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, weather it is another person or not copy this into your profile
If you hear voices in your head and know that they are real put this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
SPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! If you are really random put this on your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories copy and paste this to your profile.
Racism is wrong and can often times destroy people's self confidence. It's a horrible and cruel way to treat people. To prove that we are all alike, try this simple experiment: Hold your hand up to a light of some kind. You'll see a shadow cast nearby. Now, have someone of a different race hold their hand up too. You'll see, essentially, the same image. Five fingers and a palm. Skin color doesn't matter when you get right down to it. If you are against racism, copy this message into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you aren't me, paste this on your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that the government should keep"One nation under God..."in the pledge of allegiance,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like to read what people put in their profiles, and you like Copy & Paste stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. If you can raed tihs cpoy and ptsae.
If you think furbies are evil mind controlling igits waiting to take over the world paste this in your profile.
If you think that i'm making you think too much then copy this onto your profile.
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingys, then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile
If you have more fictional boyfriends than real boyfriends, put this in your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. If you're one of the 8 percent that would be laughing your rear end off copy this to your profile.
If you think that those God-forsaken kids should just give that Trix rabbit some Trix then copy this onto your profile.
If Fanfiction is to you what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you should be doing your homework right now, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you actually read all of these! Copy this into your profile!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted," Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceilling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
If you think people with Autism and/or Asperger Syndrome have feelings and deserve to be treated like human beings, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Don't hate me because I have OCs. If you think about it, all characters are OCs. So deal with it.
Not all fangirls are rabid, obsessive stalkers. Smart fangirls exist too, you know.
I always read all my comments, even if I don't respond.
I'm 18 years or over and I still love cartoons! In my opinion, you never too old to watch them! I mean, adults make them, after all.
If Wile E. Coyote (Looney Toons) had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?
Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on "Start"?
Last night I was lying in bed, looking up at the stars, and I thought to myself... "Where the hell is my ceiling!?"
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever wondered what the afterlife is like, copy this into your profile
If Fanfiction is to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
If you can't stop putting these things on your profile, copy and paste this to your profile!
You know your absessed with the Secret Saturdays when:
1. If you have tried (or succeed) in styling your hair like Zak’s.
2. If you said your parents are going to pop a vain when they see your new hair.
3. If you argued with your science teacher about making cryptozoology part of the course.
4. you name your dog,cat,or bird : komodo,Fisk,or Zon.
5. If someone acts weird you think it’s an evil doppelganger.
6. If you have stopped using salt.
7. If you made a claw from yarn, pipe cleaners and a paper towel roll.
8. If you cried when your home made claw didn’t work.
9. If you compare your parent’s marriage to doc and drew’s marriage.
10. If you are very cautious of mirrors.
11. If you search your TV guide looking for weird world.
12. If you call your TV Company and ask why you don’t get weird world.
13. If you hate Monday even more now.
14. If you plan your life around new episodes.
15. If your word robe contains only orange and black clothes.
16. If you look at rocks and stones very closely now.
17. If you cover a knife in hot sauce and call it a fire sword.
18. If instead of a car you want an air ship for you sweet sixteen.
19. If have devoted an entire day to the secret Saturdays.
20. If you can’t recognize an animal at the zoo and you think it’s a cryptid.
21. If you have tied Christmas lights to a bird to get rid of a baby sitter.
22. If you keep track of all the places the Saturdays travel because your senior trip.
23. If you have tried to find drew’s parents.
24. If you are never going fishing again.
25. If your failing math, but figured out how many seconds till the primer of ‘’kur rising” (July 31)
26. If you’re tempted to swim a volcano.
27. If you write an application to be Van Rook’s new apprentice.
28. If you go to a pet store and ask for an ornithocheirus, a fiskertion phantom, a komodo dragon or all three.
29. If you look for a collage that has a course in cryptozoology.
30. If you have a list of ways Solomon got the nick name doc.
31. If you want to spend more time with your uncle.
32. If you say bad dragon to a pet when it misbehaves.
33. If your Friday night is planed around the new Secret Saturdays episode and researching cryptids.
34. If you know exactly what would happen if Zak drove the air ship.
35. If you join the science club but don’t tell anybody because you want to be a secret science test.
36. If you refer to your bike or car as the air ship.
37. If you failed a science tests because you based your answers off what you learned on the secret Saturdays.
38. If you sit in the woods for hours on the slight chance you’ll see a cryptid.
39. If you constantly talk about the show to ever one, even when they don’t know what you are talking about.
40. If you can draw all the characters perfectly with your eyes closed.
41. If the show’s web site (or any site about the show) is your home page.
42. If you get a tattoo like Van Rook’s.
43. If you plan to buy the Secret Saturday’s video game for a game system you don’t even have.
44. If you compare people in real life to people in the show.
45. If you rewrite every episode in your head, only changing it to be you’re in it.
46. If you think you’re smarter than everyone because you know what Argost is really up to.
47. If when your pet obeys a command you think you have influencing powers.
48. If you’re favorite colors are now orange, white and black.
49. If you’re no longer afraid of what goes bump in the night.
50. If you actually get these jokes.
51. If you know some of these apply to YOU.
52. If you now want to try some of the things I just listed.
Paste this on your profile if you are which you are.
You know you’re obsessed with Pokemon when:
wish Pokemon were real.
have tired (or succeeded) at making your own Pokemon card.
call your pet cat Pikachu.
can identify all the Pokemon by the sounds they make.
cried when you saw Pikachu crying.
6.When you know all the words to the original theme song.
battle every day.
8.When you make up your own kinds of Pokemon.
claim to be a Pokemon master.
can spell all the Pokemon.
’ve tried throwing Pokeballs at plush animals and people.
’re a member of Pokemon Community.
pretend you’re a Pokemon.
threw a fit when someone deleted your game data.
played at least one game from each generation.
think all generations of Pokemon are cool.
’ve taken part in an argument between Pokemon and Digimon.
18.When you see a bird in the sky, you throw a Pokeball at it hoping to catch a Spearow.
act like a Pokemon Trainer at school.
’re always playing one of the games.
tried to evolve you goldfish into Gyarados.
22.When getting a new pet, you ask the breeder about its nature and IVs.
’ve been pooped on by a bird and you were like “I never knew Pidgey could learn that."
quit your job, thinking your cat can use Pay Day.
see a white/brown/oddly color pigeon and you’re like “OMG a SHINY!!”
26.The zoo tells you about their breeding program and you ask why they don’t just use a Ditto or two.
27.When you use your computer and access its hard drive, thinking you stored Pokemon there.
28.When you blurt out at Thanksgiving “WHY ARE WE EATING A SPEAROW?!?!”
29.When you tried to teach your pet bird Fly, so you can travel to far away places.
30.When you saw a baby chicken you immediately yelled “IT’S A TORCHIC!!”
31.When you realized that you have done or are planning to do one of the things on this list.
32.When you realized your friends were wrong about you becoming a Pokemon master.
If you have done or are planning to do anything on this list, COPY and PASTE this to your profile.
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cryed post this in your profile
--You know you’re fan fiction obsessed when..--
1. You will easily stay up all night reading fic, knowing very well that it will result in you sleeping through class the next day.
2. You have stayed up and read fic the night before exams
3. To you, ‘pulling an all-nighter’ means reading fic till 3 am
4. You don’t even realize that your eyes are burning until you look in the mirror and are faced with the likes of Gaara.
5. You’ve become a total fanfic snob and will spend hours searching through fics, none of them being good enough.
6. You daydream about the fic you read last night
7. You often think, “I rather be reading fic”
8. You dedicate time to ‘fic searching’
9. Scenes from a fic become integrated in your mind as part of the original storyline
10. You have to close your laptop, or open a new window when your mom comes in the room
11. You’ll verbally and physically fight against injustices of your fandom
12. You’ll cry when you read character death
13. You’ve spent a total of five minutes muttering quite creative curses at the screen.
14. You read fic in class.
15. You’ve used your school library ink to print out 120 pages of fanfic
16. A fanart can make your day
17. An update can make your *month*
18. You have 1284849 bookmarks to fics that you’re supposed to read
19. You have to wait an extra five seconds for anything internet related because you’ve loaded your computer with so much fic
20. A random scene you’ve read will pop up in your head and you’ll laugh out loud in the middle of class (wherever)
21. Taking a vacation to somewhere without 24 hour internet access translates as..”Load Computer With FIC”
22. Whenever you get a ‘downtime’ message you dramatically sigh and hang your head thinking…“It never fails”
23. You’ll get upset and think, “All I want to do is read some fics, is that so much to ask?!?!?!”
24. You’ve check someone’s lj 5 times in one hour, looking for an update that is *obviously* not coming.
25. You know all the spanye adds by heart. (You know the ones, ‘smut is better with boys’, etc)
26. You can never fully decide on your number one fic
27. You can seriously hate an author
28. You think "Mary Sue" is a swear word(s)
29. You quote fic
30. You wish fanfiction got more credit
31. You wish your favorite fic was animated
32. You have a complete skewed view of romance, what a guy should look like. Act like
33. You have every source of your favorite author possible. Their email, AFF account account, livejournal, myspace, etc.
34. You use terms like Slash. AU. HET. OTP. OC. Canon. Crossover. Crack. Fluff. Gen. lime. Lemon. Mpreg. Smut. Verse. in your everyday life and conversations (yeah...)
35. you realized too many of these apply to you.
If any of the above applies to you copy/paste this into your profile and add your name to this list: Sara Darkotter, Aqua girl 007, Sairey13 ,angel grayson, Blaze Grayson a.k.a Dark wing, KodiakWolfe13, DaniFenton7thGradePhantom, Mabelton Lynn Pines, penguin5689,