Author has written 1 story for Romance.
KIMJOYSU'S PROFILE PAGE, WELCOME!
Greetings, everyone. KimJoysu here.
Now, if you come to my profile page, it's likely you've read my only story; Mafia's Bad Boy.
So, welcome. Romance addicts and everybody. I'll give you some facts about me, for starters.
30 facts you should know about KimJoysu
1. I'm a girl.
2. I'm fifteen, even if I'm in 11th grade now.
3. I'm Thai. Hello, fellow Thai readers.
4. I live in Bangkok, where the traffic is horrible and the sun burns my skin.
5. I can speak Thai, English, French, and a little bit of Korean and Japanese.
6. I'm a Cassiopeia.
7. I write fanfiction and a story, as you can see.
8. I'm easy-going and carefree, so don't be afraid to PM me or complain anything. (About my story, the too-long author note, etc.)
9. I admire Yuki Kajiura, Kalafina and FictionJunction. I recommend you to their godly music.
10. I'm a manga-addicted fangirl, so blame the freaking MangaFox if you find my update routine too unsatisfactory.
11. I'm obedient to anyone besides my mom, so if you PM me to update after a long while, there's a very likely chance I'll rush and finally get it done for you.
12. I'm a pacifist. I've never flamed anyone's work or argue with anyone here in FP. But I can be pretty mean to someone I've decided to hate, too.
13. If I've disappeared for too long, go to MangaFox and nag me about it. I'll always be there, monitoring the discussions and heated debates. (Especially Naruto, lol)
14. Oh, forgot to mention. I go by the name KimJoysu in every website, even in chatrooms and apps in my phone.
15. I like books. The genres I pick are adventure, fantasy and comedy. Like PJO, Harry Potter, Inheritance, etc. But there are those times when I go paranoid any buy something like Romance and Teenage books. For example, I used to like Meg Cabot's books.
16. In my middle school years, I was veeery into childish romance. (something like puppy love) I was so innocent as to think that a kiss is just an act of touching lips. I thought every woman has their first time after a marriage. Boy, was I idealistic.
17. Due to some deep analysis and much observation, I've come to dislike men. And I strongly discourage my friends from finding a boyfriend. Hey, we're still students!
18. My friends tease me, you'll be a virgin for all your life! And I often answer, quite proudly too, yes, I'll be a virgin till the day I die.
19. When I grow up, I've decided I won't let personal matters such as family, friends or love hinder my work. Climbing the career ladder to the top is all I need!
20. I'll prove to my mom and my friends that women can stand on their own feet without the support of men in their lives.
21. I'm not going to have any children.
22. I have big dreams. One of them is to get into Harvard and become a successful business lawyer.
23. I have a cousin of the same age. He's a boy and five months older than me. We live in the same house, but haven't talked to each other ever since this big fight four years ago. And it probably was my fault too. Sigh.
24. I'm a single child. I tend to be spoiled sometimes.
25. The truth is, I want a twin sister. Oh, the wonders of having a twin. And I want a cute little brother and a big sister who gives me advice on life. But that's a no-go.
26. I used to have two rabbits which were the cutest in the world. But they died. It was so sad, considering they'd been with me from 2nd to 10th grade.
27. I have a best friend who goes to another school right now. She's very cool. The coolest friend I've had.
28. You guys should read manga too. They're the only thing that keeps me sane after I've suffered mom's lecture. Pretty cool, huh?
29. Oh, as I mentioned above. Yuki Kajiura. She writes songs for anime openings and endings, you know. When Mom comes into my room and starts It, I just need to find my headphones and enjoy Kalafina and FictionJunction songs.
30. I have an account in FanFiction.Net, too. Wanna check my other story? Sorry, it's a Percy Jackson fanfic, guys. There won't be mafias there. But check it out anyway?
Protogenoi Army: A Whole New Life:
Percy left Camp Half-Blood because the new camper whom he had helped made his life at camp miserable. Unsure of where to go, he finally accepts The Powerful Guy In Black's offer to go to this place called 'The City of Protogenoi', without knowing that his whole new life has already begun the day he says "Yes." to the guy!
The ground shook when the monster tried to make him sandwich under its foot. Percy had to jump further away because of its size. But he didn't have time to waste, so he ran and jumped as high as he could, hands reaching out. As he got to its left leg, his hands immediately grabbed its black hair. Senior Shish Kebab roared and turned around, finding its prey with no success. Thanks to its thick hair, it couldn't feel anything hanging on its body at all. Percy inhaled and wrinkled his nose; this monster needed to go take a bath for at least twenty hours.
He started to climb by using its thick hair as a rope. Senior Shish Kebab was still looking for its enemy in frustration. But soon enough, Percy knew it would notice him. He also knew a three-feet long sword couldn't pierce through its hair.
He remembered his quest to rescue Grover. He remembered how he faced the Cyclops who trapped his friend, Polyphemus. Every time he fought, he either fought with his friends or fought to save them. But this time wasn't any of that. He was fighting for himself. Just like Mr. C said, You must learn to fend for yourself. Not depending on anyone, just fighting to survive.
Percy climbed and climbed, his face drenching with sweat. As he was at its chest, Senior Shish Kebab looked down and saw him.
Percy smiled wryly and said, "Good evening, brother. How have you been doing?"
"Guess you aren't in a good mood today," he said in a bitter tone.
AND there's a bit of romance, too:
She went quiet, and then completely changed the subject. "I'm going to take a bath."
"Eh?" Percy blinked, but Vivian already went to the bathroom, which was next to the bedroom.
He scratched his head, walking into the bedroom. The room was big, but three times smaller than his room in Chaos' House. However, there was a clear sign that it was a sweet room. For example, all the lamps on the wall casting dim pink light, rose-scented aroma in the room, red sofas with heart-shaped pillows in the corners of the room, and a big red king-sized bed…
A big red king-sized bed…
A king-sized bed.
Only one bed.
Gosh, Percy groaned in his head. I'll have to sleep on the sofa, huh? After all that comfort from my own bed in Chaos' House….
"Percy. It's your turn," Vivian's voice suddenly sounded behind him.
Percy turned around to see her. She had already finished bathing (Her hair was wet) and was now in a white loose male-sized long-sleeved shirt. It was so big that it reached her thighs. He gulped and quickly turned his back, his face totally red. Maybe she didn't know…No, if she did know it, she wouldn't be standing before him like this, he was sure. But her shirt was white and its texture was so thin that the shirt was seethrough. Just to make it worse, she had to wear black brassiere. It was clear for his eyes to see. Very visible.
"Err…Um, Vivian, don't you have any sleep suits or pajamas?" Percy asked, not looking in her direction.
"No, I always sleep in this type of clothes. It's comfortable," she said, still not knowing what the problem was.
"W-Well…I'm going," Percy said, grabbing his clothes and towel before going into the bathroom, not looking at her even once.
Read Protogenoi Army: A Whole New Life at FanFiction.Net!
Favorite manga's of all time:
Naruto. One Piece. D.Gray-Man. Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Kuroshitsuji. Nisekoi. Soul Eater. Pandora Hearts. Etc.
There are many, many more. But some are just shoujos. And some I've dropped. Ex. Vampire Knight, Ao no Exorcist, Fairy Tail, Detective Conan, etc.
I can't focus on my porn, with all this real sex going all around me - Eli, No Strings Aattched
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - C.S. Lewis
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt
Just kidding--People say this when they mean every word they said - Unknown author
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down - Oprah Winfrey
True friends stab you in the front - Oscar Wilde
Friendship is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything - Muhammad Ali
I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing - Neil Gaiman
NICE TO MEET YOU, EVERYONE!