Author has written 5 stories for Young Adult, Romance, Mystery, and Humor.
Bonjour! No, I am not French, I'm just in French 1 at my school. So I get that my profile is already miserably long, but the entire point of a profile is to tell about yourself, isn't it? I think so. I don't have a Facebook, so I don't know! xD
I'm a girl. A teenaged, left handed girl if you want to be specific. I like to think of myself as a pretty good person, just I have a very dirty mind. (I just have a sexy imagination! xD)
I've always loved writing since I was a little kid and once I was able to hold a pencil and write, I would. Recently, though, I've been suffering through a very painful bout of writer's block; so I've been reading more than writing. Whenever I get those random ideas, I call them my epiphany moments and no one can talk to me when I have those. I have to find paper and write it down or I'll forget as I have an awful memory.
I'm actually willing to read any book as long as it isn't in another language (obviously) or if it's Twilight or 50 Shades of Gray. I draw my line there. *draws invisible line* See? My favorite series ever are Harry Potter or Hunger Games and I'm known to write random fanfiction crossovers about those two. Speaking of fanfictions, I have an account there! Yeah! My name is Tribute-Potterhead-0331. I write Big Bang Theory, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and House of Anubis. Maybe even some other fandoms once I get into them.
My favorite things are as follows:
MUSICAL ARTISTS IN GENERAL:
I think that's all for now...Yeah? Maybe? Anyways, anything below this line here is shtuffles I've copied and pasted. It's free and open to the public if you like it.
ALSO! I'm willing to PM people. Actually, I enjoy it. I'm a friendly person despite contrary belief and the fact that I'm extremely socially awkward. But I don't bite! ;D I promise.
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the "pointy hat trick".
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's tasteless, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I am not authorised to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I am not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see who will come out alive
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) I will not tell Draco to “Make like a ferret and bounce”
30) It is exceptionally tasteless to tell Professor Lupin ‘Once you go black you never go back’
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) I will not greet Professor McGonagall with “What’s new pussy cat?”
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of lessons and claim someone put the imperious cure on me.
38) I will not tell Ron and Hermione to ‘get a room’ whenever they start fighting
39) I will not tell Severus Snape he takes himself too seriously. Same applied for Minerva McGonagall.
40) Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying the library is closed for an indefinite time period funny in any sense. Nor does Hermione Granger.
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) I will not refer to Lucius Malfoy as a pimp - even if he does carry a pimp cane
47) I am no longer allowed to use the words ‘pimp cane’ in front of Draco Malfoy
48) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knights Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) I will not tell the first years to build a treehouse in the Whomping Willow.
52) I will not tell Filch that Peeves has left. It is cruel to get his hopes up like that.
53) I am not allowed to skip through the hallways singing the "Wizards of Waverly Place" theme song.
54) I am not allowed to attack the new Head Boy with water balloons.
55) I am not allowed to change the Slytherin common room to red and gold.
56) I am not allowed to tell the Revenclaws and/or Hermione Granger that the libray has been closed down.
57) I am not allowed to tell Lockheart that his fanclub is waiting in the Whomping Willow.
58) I will not slip Malfoy a Love Potion in his morning goblet of Pumpkin Juice.
59) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
60) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
61) I will not call Dumbledore "Santa Claus!" during the Christmas Holidays.
62) I will not put Muggle fairy book in the History section at the library.
63) I will not send Snape a bottle of shampoo for Christmas.
64.)House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
65.)I am not allowed to tell Hufflepuffs there is no Santa Clause.
66.) I am not allowed to refer to myself as the New Dark Lord.
67.)I am not allowed to sneak into Professor Snapes private chambers to watch him sing I Will Survive in the mirror, as it is disturbing.
68.) I am not allowed to steal Professor Flitwicks wand, hold it over my head and laugh as he tries to reach it.
69.)I will not replace Madam Pomfrey's Skele-Gro with pumpkin juice.
70.) I will not replace Professor Snape's pumpkin juice with Skele-Gro.
71.) I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
72.)The next time that I see Rita Skeeter, I am not to threaten her with a can of Raid.
73.)I will not subvert the lock on the fourth-floor girls' bathroom and sell its location to first-years as "The Chamber of Secrets".
74.)A Muggle "vacuum cleaner" is not acceptable Quidditch equipment, even if it has been enchanted to fly.
75.) Hogsmeade village is not "a wretched hive of scum and villainy. “
76.)I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I prophesied her death.
77.). I will also not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
78.)Sending rings to the nine senior faculty at Yuletide, with the return address "Voldemort", is not funny.
79.)Insisting that the school acquire computers and network the buildings is a pointless request as they claim that a quill and parchment is sufficient.
80.)Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
81.)I may not have a private army.
82.) I must not substitute chocolate-flavored laxative for Professor Lupin's prescription-strength chocolate.
83.)Nor am I to in any way substitute, alter, hide, or otherwise tamper with Professor Dumbledore's candy.
84.)I am not the wicked witch of the west.
85.) -I will not refer to Professor Umbridge as such either.
86.) I will not melt if water is poured over me.
87.) -Neither will Professor Umbridge.
89.)I shouldn't use Photoshop to create incriminating photos of my house prefects or tutors.
90.)I will not enchant the Golden Snitch to fly up the nearest fan's nose.
91.) I do not know the Avada Kedavra curse, and pretending I do to people who annoy me is not funny, no matter how much they injure themselves diving for cover.
92.) I will not test my Potions assigments by spiking Snape's drink with them.
93.) - Especially not all of them at once.
94.) I will not try to hock off my old piercings as "priceless Muggle artifacts."
95.) I will not claim my X-Files tapes are "Auror Training Videos.
96.)Professor Snape definitely does not have pointed ears, and under no circumstances is he to be addressed as 'Spock'.
97.)I am not able to see the Grim Reaper, nor am I to claim that he is standing by the Headmaster, tapping an hourglass and looking at him impatiently. Or, for that matter, Harry Potter.
98.)When being interrogated by a member of staff, I am not to wave my hand and announce 'These are not the droids you are looking for'.
99.)Thestrals do not resemble the Muggle toys known as 'My Little Pony'.
100.)The four Houses are not the Morons, the Borons, the Smarts and the Junior Death Eaters.
101.)I will not claim there is a prequel to Hogwarts, A History that explains about Bilbo Baggins.
102.)I will not use the Marauder's Map for stalking purposes.
103.)I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing.
104.)I am not allowed to ask Professor Dumbledore if the size of his beard is 'compensating for something'.
105.)I will not create a betting pool on that Voldemort is Harry Potter's father.
106.)Professor Snape's proper given name is not Princess Silvermoon Fairywing GlimmerMcSparkles.
107.)I will not play the Imperial March theme for Professor Snape.
108.). - However, when Lucius Malfoy visits, I may play it.
109.)If I insist on carrying out my plans of producing "Riddle-de-dee: The Voldemort Musical", I will do so under a nom-de-plume.
110.) I will not attempt to recruit the title character to play himself. Even if he looks good in tap shoes.
111.)I should not refer to Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle collectively as "Team Rocket" either.
112.)I am not a 'ninja sent here by Lord Voldemort to destroy Harry Potter' and should stop shouting this at meal times.
113.)It's not tasteful to approach Cho wearing a shirt that says All the good-looking ones die young with a picture of Cedric Diggory on it.
114.)I will not yell "Hey look It's Lord Voldemort!" at Hogsmeade
115.)I will not tease Voldemort about the time he needed his pink flowery teddy bear to comfort him when he had that bad, bad nightmare about Harry
116.)I will not charm a poster of myself on Draco's wall, no matter how much I know he wants it.
117.) I will not put tape on my nose and tape my nose to pull it up and say I'm impersonating Voldemort. It's tacky.
118.) I will not ask Voldemort if he is starting a "noseless trend".
119.) I will not say noses are over-rated in front of Voldemort.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door
Oh, good morning. I see the assassins have failed...
I would chop an arm off for you! Maybe not mine, but someone's.
(If you have read my profile for this long, you either have the attention span I don't or you deserve a cookie.)
If you hear the song, Sexy Back and think, "What? Bringing Sexy back? Bitch, please, Sexy never left! I'm right here!" copy this onto your profile.
The only difference between doing something stupid and science is writing it down.
15 Things to do when you're in Wal-Mart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people leave me alone?!"
8. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look."
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!"
15. (Requires a friend) Get in a cart and run down the aisles screaming, "THE BRITISH ARE COMING!"
The Soundtrack to Your Life. Put your iPod on shuffle and copy down the songs that come up.
Opening Credits: Lithium-Evanescence
Waking Up: Bad--The Cab
First Day of School: Demons--Imagine Dragons
Falling In Love: Lego House--Ed Sheeran
Fighting: Designer Skyline--Owl City
Breaking Up: Heels Over Head--Boys Like Girls
Driving: That's Just The Way We Roll--Jonas Brothers (What? The way my tires roll?)
Flashback: Miss Jackson--Panic! At The Disco
Mental Breakdown: Tell Me A Lie--One Direction
Getting Back Together: Jane Doe--Nevershoutnever
Wedding: Emergency--Paramore (Well then...)
Birth Of A Child: Where The Lines Overlap--Paramore
Final Battle: If I Never See Your Face Again--Maroon 5
Death Scene: Fireflies--Ron Pope
Funeral: Control--Metro Station
She paints a pretty picture,
But this story has a twist.
Her paint brush is her razor,
And her canvas is her wrist.
She paints her pretty picture,
In a color that's blood red.
While using her sharp paint brush,
She finally ends up dead.
Her pretty picture's fading,
Quite slowly on her arm.
The blood is racing through her,
She can no longer do any harm.
She painted her pretty picture,
But her picture has a twist.
You see, her mind was her razor,
And her heart was her wrist.
Mirror, mirror, on my wall,
I just want to be thin, pretty and tall
Mirror, mirror, if I change my hair,
Maybe someone will care?
Mirror, mirror, if I starve myself,
at least I'll be beautiful, forget my health.
Mirror, mirror, if I cut my wrist
will I feel like I exist?
Mirror, Mirror, don't you see?
What you show, is ruining me.
For far too long it had watched her cry,
so the mirror decided to reply:
"What you think you see? It isn't true.
This misery is found inside of you.
Don't lock yourself in a broken soul,
or I promise you one day, you'll lose all control."
Unsafe External Link