Author has written 1 story for Young Adult.
Warning: You are reading the profile of an anti-social idiot.
From the US. Lonely. Sarcastic. Christian. Internet addict. Huge dreamer. Writing/art/music lover. Guard girl.
Name: Emma buuuuut I'd greatly appreciate it if you called me Emu.
Occupation: full-time anti-social writer/artist.
Relationship Status: Happily taken
Most Likely To: Zone out while talking to someone or just go silent for no apparent reason.
About Me: Erm.. I like marching band. A lot. I have a tumblr \-/. Color guard is my passion. Drawing and writing are pretty fun as well. Woo. Trumpet's a cool instrument, yo. I'm lame. Sorry xD
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Length: Mid-back
Eye Color: Green and sometimes blue with a hint of red.
Favorite Colors: Purple, Green, Red, and Blue
Pet Peeves: Mostly everything
Harry Potter taught me that some things are worth dying for.
Ron Weasley taught me that believing in yourself is a hundred times more powerful than luck.
Hermione Granger taught me that an education is a girl’s best asset, even if it doesn’t ...make you many friends.
Severus Snape taught me to never, ever, ever judge someone.
Rubeus Hagrid taught me that anything can be cute with the right perspective.
Ginny Weasley taught me that bold is beautiful.
Lily Potter taught me that a mother’s love is the strongest force on earth.
Remus Lupin taught me that fear is the only thing I should be afraid of.
Dolores Umbridge taught me that education with a political agenda is a terrible, terrible thing.
Sirius Black taught me that the ones we love never truly leave us.
Albus Dumbledore taught me that good people are not always good.
Draco Malfoy taught me that bad people are not always bad.
Neville Longbottom taught me that courage is standing up for what’s right, even when you’re scared out of your mind.
Luna Lovegood taught me that weird is wonderful.
Dobby taught me that freedom is a gift.
Lucius Malfoy taught me that no amount of money, pomp, or circumstance will buy you true friends.
Fred & George Weasley taught me that sometimes all you need is a good laugh.
The Dursleys taught me that a world without imagination is a dull and dreary place.
Arthur Weasley taught me that an good sense of curiosity and a bit of obsession can be healthy.
Fleur Delacour taught me that true love is not based on appearance.
Molly Weasley taught me that a happy family is not measured in gold.
Bellatrix Lestrange taught me that hatred and prejudice rot your mind and can turn even the most beautiful person into a monster.
Kreacher taught me that if you want to get to know a man, look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
Cho Chang taught me that rebound relationships almost never work.
Nymphadora Tonks taught me to love myself, no matter what I look like.
Percy Weasley taught me that, in the end, no career is worth sacrificing your family.
Sybill Trelawney taught me that you cannot change the past, only the future.
Lavender Brown taught me that physical relationships only last for so long.
Peter Pettigrew taught me that rats do not make good friends.
Nicholas Flamel taught me that to the well-prepared mind, death is but the next great adventure.
Minerva McGonagall taught me that a good cause is worth fighting for at any age.
Hedwig taught me that the love we have for our pets is very real.
Lord Voldemort taught me that a life without love is barely living.
J. K. Rowling taught me that the stories we love will always be with us.
Quick! Write down 12 random FMA (Brotherhood) members!
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
It probably exist though I have never read any of it.
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Yes, yes I do. He's amazingly sexy.
3) What would happen if twelve and eight started going out?
I would be KINDA freaked out considering it's almost like incest.
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
I haven't read any but I think there are some
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
No. That's kinda pedophile like.
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
I dunno...can I chose neither?
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight kissing?
He wouldn't be surprised at all. I mean, everyone knew it would happen eventually.
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Sorry but no thank you.
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
Maybe.. Yeah I think so..
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic?
I dunno, never thought about it before.
11) Have you read three?
12) Have you ever drawn or written eleven?
13) Would you ever write two/four/five?
No. It would be super gross. I'm all for yaoi but Envy is hundreds of years old and Roy is twice the age of Al.
14) What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
I dunno, I'm not Jean Havoc
15) If you wrote a songfic about eight, what song would you use?
Time of Dying-Three Days Grace. Its perfect. Absopositutely perfect.
16) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be
Warning: I have no idea how to write
17) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Not sure tbh
18) 1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 2, 6 gets upset and retaliates by dating 12. Alone and brokenhearted, 1 travels in search of a friend. Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 3, 7 gets 11, but now 1 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 12!
Sounds pretty intense.
19) What would be a good title for this?
Insanity is Love at its Finest.
20) What would the genre(s) be?
T or maybe M
21) The end! By the way, I set you up on a date with two!