Forensic Dragons
hide bio
PM . Follow . Favorite
Joined 12-15-12, id: 888291, Profile Updated: 12-20-12
Author has written 1 story for Action.

Hi there! I'm Forensic Dragons- or Heather, if you'd prefer my real name.

I love writing. It is my hobby, my passion and 80% of my life. The other 20% consists of reading, Tumblr and eating. Naturally, breathing and sleeping don't contribute.

I know that you probably don't want to read a boring old fact-file about me, but irregardless of that, I'm going to give you one anyway. So here's me in a rather large nutshell:

Name: Heather

Age: Well, I was born in January 1998. Do the math yourself.

Favourite books: Harry Potter, Skulduggery Pleasant, Hunger Games, Divergent, Lord of the Rings The Hobbit, Anna Dressed In Blood, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Delirium, Sherlock Holmes, To Kill A Mockingbird, Blood Red Road, Throne of Glass, Game of Thrones, Perks of Being A Wallflower, The Mortal Instruments, Looking for Alaska, The Fault In Our Stars, Paper Towns, Maximum Ride and so much more.

Favourite TV shows: Supernatural, Doctor Who, Merlin, Sherlock, Nikita, Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, The Walking Dead, most comedy stand-up shows, The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, New Girl, Torchwood.

Favourite Movies: Avengers, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Shawshank Redemption, the Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief, the Amazing Spiderman, Iron Man, Thor, many more Marvel superhero films...

Favourite music: Jake Bugg, the Black Keys, the Beatles, the Killers, Muse, Band of Skulls, Sleigh Bells, Imagine Dragons, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Blink 182, the Maccabees, Bastille, Two Door Cinema Club, King Charles, Arctic Monkeys, Green Day, Lucy Rose, First Aid Kit, Feist, Jack White, the White Stripes, Joy Division, The Wombats, Panic! At The Disco, Kansas, Guns N Roses, The Rolling Stones, Peace, Pond, Deap Vally, Woodkid, Lana Del Rey, The Mainethe Joy Formidable, Paramore, Bloc Party, Findlay, Fall Out Boy, Kasabian, Blur, Nirvana, Florence and the Machine, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, the Subways, Lykke Li, Maximo Park, OK Go, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Blood Red Shoes, Vampire Weekend, Alt-J, Kings of Leon, Cage the Elephant and muuuuch more.


My Stories.


The Agency: The Agency has been recruiting young orphans and training them to be assassins for years now, going undetected by the government since the moment it was created. Katia is one of their young orphans, and one of the finest recruits that the Agency has. But when she finds out the truth about her life, and the real reason behind her parents' death, everything is going to change. Unfinished.


Landmarks:


Okay, so no landmarks yet. Bear with me, I'm new here.


And... yep, there's me. I hope you enjoyed that. Please do check out a few of my stories and let me know what you think of them through a review. I thank you sincerely if you do.
See you on the flip side!


The Agency reviews
The Agency has been recruiting young orphans and training them to be assassins for years now, going undetected by the government since the moment it was created. Katia is one of their young orphans, and one of the finest recruits that the Agency has. But when she finds out the truth about her life, and the real reason behind her parents' death, everything is going to change.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,266 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/20/2012