Author has written 4 stories for Fantasy, Horror, and Young Adult.
I am mostly a fanfiction writer, so this is all pretty new to me. Every story I have ever written on FanFiction has been Homestuck (hence my username, if any Homestucks are reading this ;) so forgive me for my...interesting writing tendencies. Like cursing. Especially cursing. I've had a lot of story ideas for a long time, so now I think it's time that I posted them! If you're reading this, thank you for clicking, and please review! I think I might actually live off of reviews. So. Yeah.
I have a few very STRONG opinions about things:
1. No one has an excuse to use apostrophes wrong. Just...don't do it. Please.
2. Typos should be IMMEDIATELY fixed if they are noticed, so please tell me if you see one.
3. Love triangles are hard to write and I think that if you manage to pull it off then you are one damn good writer.
4. Twilight sucks. Harry rocks. This is non-negotiable.
5. Fictional characters are hot. Karkat, John, Sollux, Dave, Percy, Harry, Ron, Death the Kid, Eragon, the Doctor (TENNANT IS THE BEST, I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU SAY), and about five billion more.
6. People who take the time to read profiles and/or review stories are angels on Earth. Thank you.
7. And lastly, any writers who post things on this website are brave and should be commended for their bravery. (This is not an attempt to glorify myself, I just barely worked up the courage to do this, but I think that authors who put themselves out there and accept the possibility of criticism are just wonderful.)
Also I think I should mention that many, many of my stories are inspired by Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Eragon, Homestuck, songs, or dreams that I have.
Yes, I know that I'm slightly crazy.
No, I don't plan on doing anything about it.
...I'm sorry in advance.
Luna's Child (51)