Author has written 2 stories for Historical.
"Kicks-n-Giggles"... 'cuz that's what I write for -- fun! =)
-- NOTE -- SO, I GOT A LITTLE OVERZEALOUS WITH ALL THE REVIEW GAMES OUT THERE IN THE FORUMS RECENTLY. :) I THINK I HAVE TRACK OF ALL THE REVIEWS I OWE TO PEOPLE, BUT IF YOU'RE EXPECTING A REVIEW FROM ME AND YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME, PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL REVIEW ASAP!
Check out my writing blog (documenting my writing process for the Lost Sisters and Three Little Pigs series)!!
I love writing though I don't think I'm great at it, which is why I find fictionpress to be my safe-haven for publishing my not-fantastic works of literature and still getting people to read and enjoy them! ... Hopefully!
Reviews are my bread and butter... and my oxygen! So if you like my stuff, PLEASE let me know! If you don't like my stuff, let me know too! Obviously, part of "publishing" on this website is so I can get feedback and become a better writer!
Stories I'm working on/planning to work on:
Historicals (19th century):
The Lost Sisters Series
1. Book 1 (In The Beginning) - A prologue, of sorts, to the Noall Sisters' stories... IN PROGRESS!
2. Book 2 (The Veiled Woman) - About the first of Angeline's sisters. Hidden away in the temples of India, Liliana is waiting for the day when she can be with her family again. Except the family that ends up finding her here is not whom she was expecting.
3. Book 3 (Undecided Title) - About the second of Angeline's sisters. Startlingly perceptive and clever Zinnia can't seem to fall in love. And how is she supposed to marry if she can't fall in love? And how is she to fall in love if she keeps comparing every man she meets to someone from her past?
4. Book 4 (Undecided Title) - About the last of Angeline's sisters. If there's anyone in England fiery and stubborn enough to get exactly what she wants, it's Gardenia with her firecracker-spirit. She refuses to let her eldest sister dictate the rest of her life... but doesn't realize that Fate has its own plans for her as well.
5. Book 5 (Undecided Title) - Angeline has finished what she set out to do, and now she doesn't know what to do with herself. Does she silently slip back into the shadows from whence she came? Or can she allow love to chase those shadows away? (Also Book 2 of the Three Little Pigs series)
The Three Little Pigs Trilogy
1. Book 1 (How to Choose a Lover) - When scandal threatens to render Edna Moore a spinster for the rest of her life, she couldn't be happier... until a man from her past refuses to take 'no' for an answer... IN THE WORKS!! PROJECTED TO RELEASE - 04/2014!!
2. Book 2 (Undecided Title) - Look at 'Book 5' from 'The Lost Sisters Series' (above).
3. Book 3 (Undecided Title) - Chloe Austin, expert matchmaker, has spent the best years of her life finding love for everyone else, but still yearns to find love of her own. What she doesn't expect is to find that love in an unwilling client... If only he weren't the exact opposite of what she is looking for in a man.
Daksh Yagna - Story about Shiva, the Destroyer's, first wife... CURRENTLY IN PROCESS OF REWRITE!
Shakti - Part 2 of the above story... ON INDEFINITE HIATUS! :(
Looking to get reviews on your work? Try these forums: