Author has written 4 stories for Action, Horror, and General.
Hey, name's Chase. I'll keep writing if you all keep reviewing and give me feedback/support.
Here are some of the tattoo examples: Very good example
Thanks to Jenova87 for allowing me to use her great picture! Check her out at here! ( jenova87.deviantart.com ) in case the link doesn't work.
A few tips for aspiring writers:
1. Outline your story before you really start writing, it's easy to get way off track.
2. Go creep on people at restaurants, learning how other people conduct dialogue will help you make your conversations more interesting.
3. Make sure to listen to what your character is telling you, if you don't hear your character, then don't write for them. (I hear voices in my head when I'm writing)
4. Stick to it, I have more than a few projects that I've failed to stick with, so I can tell you DEDICATION is needed. I ask that you keep reviewing because it helps me keep writing.
5. Keep checking these tips for more updates as I will surely include more.