Author has written 37 stories for Essay, Life, General, Love, Family, Historical, Young Adult, and General.
Shedding my mask, two halves of me becoming one, the spell is undone now you will see; i'm not Jennifer Hare, but Joelle LeBre!
Please feel free to PM me about anything! I will try to answer any questions about my work as best as I can and love making new friends!
I also love helping people be it giving a suggestion of what to write next in your story or just have someone to talk to that has been there, so seriously, PM me about anything!
She had blue skin,
And so did he.
He kept it hid
And so did she.
They searched through blue
Their whole life through,
Then passed right through-
and never knew.
-'Masks' by Shel Silverstein
I write not an escape, but rather as a scream into a pillow. My mind races at a million miles per hour and the only way to keep my sanity is to write it down so it is no longer a figment of my imagination, but something physical, something tangible, something real. Welcome to my mad universe, enjoy your stay.
I have fiction in my head I cant manage to put on a page, stories with such good endings, finding the beginnings are like a maze!
Hello everyone out there on the world wide web! I am so glad you took time out of your life to read my profile!
I am a 19 year old girl who knows shes not the best at anything so she decided to do what she needs for herself instead.
- Very kind who lives just to brighten up others days, whether they are strangers or BFFs
- Nerd alert! (and not some hipster that has no clue what their talking about) I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sherlock, StarWars, StarTrek, Marvel, Batman (not into any other dc than that), Attack on Titan, Divergant, Hunger Games, Firefly, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and more!
- I am an idealist who has trouble making their dreams into reality which is why I love expanding on others ideas and helping other authors! (AKA if you need help with your writing, PM me! I've got some good ideas!)
- I am into art and design. Very good at creating/ drawing intricate details. I usually draw from life and my drawings are very realistic (my profile picture is my 9th grade colored pencil self portrait) The only thing I can draw from my head is clothing, and it is safe to say that I can not doodle to save my life!
- As for my future, I would love to be a costume designer. But I am still choosing between that and public speaker, author, therapist, advertiser, fashion designer, graphic designer, photographer for National Geographic and many more!