Author has written 2 stories for Humor, and War.
Hello peoplings! I am the all mighty KathrineofSpain.
Little somethings about me (if you manage to read through it all, good for you, it might give you a laugh, I had so much fun writing it :P):
1. I have a lot of unhealthy obsessions, these include: Disney movies (like Tangled... ZOMG! Flynn Rider *swoons*), romances with unfortunately fictional characters (coughcough-Fang-coughcough), really cool sayings (some of which shall be posted below), Taylor Lautner (enough said there), food (I am a weird child – I eat fruit and vegetables but I dislike pizza and soft serve ice cream and most flavours of chips (I think they’re called crisps in England or something) as I said weird - but bacon... ZOMG, I'm pretty sure there is dribble on my keyboard... how did it get there? :3) and finally books (yes, like probably most of you, I am a Uber Nerd - Capitalization definitely required), oh and we can't forget my dearest WiFi, I have no idea how I would live without you...
2. I speak quite 'old fashioned' apparently, Shakespeareanish (this is ironic because I think Shakespeare was a high, drunken user who got famous for writing all that famous stuff when it turned out HE DIDN'T EVEN WRITE IT!) However, I don’t think I write Shakespeareanish.
3. As you might have noticed it tend to go off on rants... especially about bad book endings - Nevermore seriously?! The Royal Ranger, that book killed me (well Alyss' death)! Mockingjay????? I'm totally team Gale. Let's not even mention Inheritance, and I could go on about thousands of others!
4. Normal stuff: I'm from New Zealand (which is definitely not a part of Australia - sorry pet peeve of mine); my favourite colour is green, no... Blue, no... Pink... I have no clue, I am a crap speller (long live spell check!), I only swear mildly, I really like history, I am actually quite good academically and good at most sports, I have a disease called NMT, it's a very severe disease, it stands for No Musical Talent, and my favourite smell in the world is my cat (have I mentioned I'm weird?).
5. Favourite authors include: Claudia Gray, John Flanagan, J.K. Rowling, James Patterson, Julie Kagawa, J. M Auel, Rick Riordan, Becca Fitzpatrick, Kristin Cashore, Maggie Stiefvater, Cornelia Funke, Phillipa Gregory, Christopher Paoline... does anyone get the feeling they might be here for the next millennium? Okay, I do love a lot more authors but it would seriously take a long, long, long time for me to write them all and frankly, I'm too lazy.
6. I also have a bad habit of adding endings to words. Endings like ness, ish and ly.
For example: ness is added to endings to give nesslyness to the word. "Look at the tree and all it's treeness!" (Treelyness also works)
Another example: ish is added to show something that's not quite it. "It's a treeish!" (meaning it's too small to be a tree but to big to be a bush).
I should write a dictionary!
7. I am, unfortunately incredibly blond. Not literally, I am a brunette, but sometimes I question if my parents sneak dye into my shampoo... it wouldn't surprise me.
Some examples of my blondness (Did you know blondness is actually a word?!): I went through a stage where I added 'ness' to everything. Not a good idea. I tried to explain it to my father, he laughed and pointed to a pen, telling me to add ness on to that. "Penness" I happily shouted, really loudly, proving that it works. it took me ten minutes and my brother slowly sounding out the word for me to figure it out... Apparently my family have really dirty minds.
BUT THAT'S NOT THAT BAD! I once saw a sign that said 'Parking'. So I said to my family, "Huh, I wonder who Par King is?"
I was outside one day, reading, when I noticed I couldn't see the words on the page. Luckily I was alone because I said: "Who turned the lights out?"
Another day, I was cleaning the horse paddock while listening to music in my headphones, my mum (yes Americans, my mum) tried to get my attention. I took out one headphone and my mum asked me a question, after she left I realized that I couldn't hear any music. I freaked out, I though I was deaf in one ear! I put the same headphone that had been in my left ear into my right ear... and I couldn't hear anything in that ear either. I was hyperventilating thinking I was completely deaf! I spoke out loud after a couple of minutes and when I could hear myself I finally made the connection that the headphone was broken. I felt really stupid, I mean who talks to their mum and listens to music and then thinks they're deaf?!
I have a few Maths issues as well...
It took me ten minutes to realize that 12x1 was not 24. I had to ask my friend what 6-4 was. My friend was once taking me through a problem I didn't understand, step by step. She said what's 8 plus 4? I replied 16, very happy that I knew the answer... turns out that's not the answer, oops.
I feel so stupid! Who would believe that I am actually one of the smartest in my school? Do you think it's saying something about everyone else if I am considered smart?
Anywhoms, saying time!
From Winnie the Pooh:
If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.
Let's begin by taking a smallish nap or two.
"People say nothings impossible, but I do nothing ever day."
Some people care too much, I think its called love.
I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we are in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time.
"Where can I find the perfect hunnie for me?"
If you live to be a hundred, I want to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live a day without you.
Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you've ever imagined.
Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them.
As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen.
The things that make me different are the things that make me.
Piglet: "How do you spell love?" Pooh: "You don't spell it, you feel it."
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
How lucky am I to have something that makes goodbyes so hard.
A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey in it.
People say Disney gives you unreal expectations on love and life, I say, that it offers you a break from the truth and expectations of real life.
(P.S. I am officially a thief, I also stole 'ZOMG' from the novel Max by James Patterson - for all you Maximum Ride readers out there it's Nudge who said it when she saw Max and Fang making out, I now use it all the time!)
(P.P.S. All those blonde moment stories are completely true :( )