Author has written 3 stories for Supernatural.
I write for the enjoyment of others, as well as my own. It's one of the best ways to slip away from reality and immerse yourself in your own little world. Each character means a lot to me. I started writing about four-ish years ago and have been at it since. It's something I really enjoy doing, but also something I know I can improve at. I enjoy it when people like my stories but I also encourage anyone reading my little tales to let me know if something doesn't sound right or grammar is a bit funky. I'm usually good with spelling but nobody's perfect, right? Editing my own work is stressful, but I do it for my readers! That being said, if you enjoy my stories and could put up with my weird updating schedule, then I wouldn't be opposed to someone beta-ing my work. PM me if you're interested! Oh, and one last thing, if you would like me to read one of your stories and drop a review, just PM me.
I am currently in the process of writing a new novel Wings which will kick into full gear after Blood Moon. Please drop a review if you're interested. I love hearing from my readers, and I can only get better if I receive feeback! Thanks!
(2nd UPDATE): Calling all artists out there! Lend me your ears! If you enjoy one of my stories and would like to design a cover for one, I would greatly appreciate that! It would be nice to have a cover that someone worked hard on to create! PM me if interested!
By request of a few of my readers' PM's, I've decided to do a little Q&A.
Where do you get your story ideas?
- Honestly? They come to me at the worst times; mainly during a boring lecture in a class that I really need to concentrate in. But, initial ideas often come to me in little snippets of dreams.
Why are your updates so slow/fast?
- My life is in constant flux with college and my on-campus job. Sometimes I get busy with classes and am unable to get away to write. Other times, I get on vacation and suddenly find all the time in the world to immerse myself in my fantasyland. It all depends.
Have you considered publishing?
- Yikes! *hides behind a rock* The very idea scares me! I mainly write for myself, and for the small handful of readers I get every now and then. Though, I would love to get a book published someday. Here's hoping!
Would you consider writing other genres?
- Hmm. I may try a mystery at some point, but I have three projects that require my attention at the moment, so it won't happen till at least two of those are finished. Spare the poor readers who are waiting for updates!
Do you read/edit others' work?
- Lately, I haven't been much of a reader. But, if I get requests to read over someone's work, I'll definitely do it. I find a lot of satisfaction in helping others improve their work.
You mentioned college, what's your major?
- Psychology, and minoring in Criminal Justice.
Are Ocean Motions real?
- Oh gawd I wish! No, unfortunately they aren't. I made them up entirely. Though, I should learn how to make them. Maybe I'll experiment and then get back to y'all!
Wings touches on a lot of religious aspects. Are you yourself religious?
- Yes, I'm a confirmed Lutheran. Though, I could stand to go to church more often haha.
Are you making anymore playlists for your stories?
- I certainly can if I get requests. Someone messaged me about Destined so I included a playlist of songs that inspired me while I wrote. If a reader expresses interest, I'd be more than happy to include one.
What are your favorite shows/movies?
- Oh boy...I'm going to have to narrow it down, otherwise I could write a novel just listing them all off! I'd have to say my favorite shows (current and past) are Game of Thrones, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Supernatural. My favorite movies are the Harry Potter series, The Princess Bride, The Hobbit trilogy, Captain America, Water for Elephants, and The Fault in Our Stars.
Do you have any other hobbies besides writing?
- I sometimes break out my tenor sax and play a little. The majority of my playing takes place during football season, however, when my marching band takes the field at halftime. It's always a great time, and I wouldn't give it up for anything.
If you met a vampire, what would you do?
- Seriously, I laughed for ten minutes at this question before I responded. This definitely made my day! And I would probably break out the cross and the wooden stake...my inner Buffy would make an appearance. But if he ended up being anything like Angel, I would consider sparing his life.