Author has written 6 stories for Romance, and Fantasy.
Hello, everyone! I'm Himayamata (Not real name, of course)
Here are my stories for now...
1. Brown Eyes = One-shot.
After the passing of her elder brother, Rachel moved in to New York with her father while her mother stayed at San Francisco to with her cousin. Rachel was tired of her life until she met a guy at school. She met him at class with a simple greeting "Hi, Stephen." (short story)
2. Mountain Sound = Series. Ongoing. (There will be some changes in the future)
Rivertown began to worry about the disturbing noise in the mountains. Immediately, the mayor hired Nathan, a scion of a legend, to investigate the mountains. Joining in his quest will be his best friend, a common cook and a large mute man with a talking sword.
In this world, there are seven powerful nations. To be clear, there are twelve kingdoms in the world of Polo but seven have great leaders and kings.
1. Potmos = The United Kingdoms of Polo where all enchanted creatures can co-exist with humans. They have one of the strongest army in the world: The White Knights.
2. Oneiros = The Land of Wonders where wizards, warlocks, witches and mages live and train to be the protectors of the free world. They have an organization called the K.I.P. (Knights of Infinite Power)
3. Olethros = Nation of Creators (other people called it Nation of Destroyers) where futurists and alchemists work together to build the future for Polo. They made machines powered my mystical elements. The built weapons that can kill an entire race. They use Dark Science which is forbidden in the Laws of Magic and Physics.
4. Humania = Also called as Human World, people with modern fashion and technology live in harmony without the use of magic. However, these nation is a non-enchanted territory. They have a belief that using magic is a sin and power of the devil. And so their best Scientist built a machine that will negate all magical properties in their area. If a wizard enters their territory, they powers will be gone. Their citizens don’t go out because of the dangers of magic in the entire world of Polo.
5. Epithumia = The smallest nation in the world but also a dangerous one. It is an island at the west sea where Tree Elves and Lava Titans live. Travellers who stumble upon their island will remain tere for all eternity. The elves seduce people and their waters suck their life forces away, giving them a slow painless death. However, some people manage to kidnap little Epithumians and use their blood in the black market. It is the Epithumian Blood Trafficking.
6. Aponoia = The largest nation in the entire Polo and it is inhabited by ten thousand kinds of monsters. Aponoians can transform themselves into three stages to increase their strength and durability. Fortunately, not all of them are savage beasts. They are more civilized than you thought. They have rules and regulations. Schools. Politics. And farms. Some monsters needed human flesh for their health and so they made some arrangements and agreements with the other kingdoms to give them their prisoners in death penalty. Even if the nation can be entered freely, no human or traveller has the balls to step in. The only known people who have entered the dark nation were the kingdom leaders, their escorts and the former monster hunter who lived his life in peace in the strange and perilous land.
7. Teleute = It is not actually called a nation or a kingdom. It is a settlement for Necromancers and Voodoo Practitioners. Most of them were from Oneiros and they were banished from their lands because of their unholy magic. They have one of the forbidden magic in Polo and they are not allowed in any kingdom. But people don’t realize that these Teleutians are peaceful folk. They just communicate the dead but they don’t revive them. They have no ill will towards those who shunned them. They are the most peaceful and kindest living beings in the entire world.
Update: I'll be away to revise the stories but I'm not discontinuing them.
Currently, I have a job now. I have some hard time typing because of work. But I don't forget about the stories. Just stay tune. 5/4/2016
9/8/2016 Mountain Sound will be in hiatus while I post a new story instead.
10/26/2016 Going to change some few things in my story Mountain Sound
11/28/2016 Mountain Sound is still in hiatus. I'm going to start a new story. It will be a short one.
2/15/2017 I have a lot of things to handle. Not sure if I can post my stories right now
4/12/2017 No stories yet or new chapters. Planning to reboot the story. But the world is still the same. The only thing I will change is the direction of the story.
10/26/2017 Still going to continue Mountain Sound but I'm working on the second story that sets on the same world.