Author has written 4 stories for Horror, Love, and Life.
Hey! Darkangel here!
My pen name might sound intimidating, but I promise you, I am not really that scary. I started writing little skits and poems in 2011. I never really felt comfortable sharing any of them, not even with my own parents and friends, and then... I found Fictionpress. I thought "Why not?" All of my stories/poems are based on the emotions around me and sometimes my own emotions.
My passion for writing really kicked off in the 4th grade when we had to write a story and turn it into a book. While everyone else only wrote 2 pages tops, I wrote 10 and wasn't even done. They forced me to stop and I made the book that was no where close to even being done. I was then brought to the idea that what if I could make a career out of this, and ever since then, I wrote little things. But it really kicked off in 2011.
RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME!!! (If you, you know, want to know me. Not saying that you have to... but if you want to...)
1) My favorite classic Disney movie is tied between Finding Nemo and the Lion King
2) I read so much that I get grounded from it because I'm "anti-social"
3) If I could, I would have a pet penguin.
4) I have 3 best friends Skylar, Huguette, and Grace. They are ultimately the reason as to why I started to post my thoughts.
5) I am 14 and just finished the 8th grade.
6) I have 3 pets at my moms (2 dogs and a cat) and 5 animals at my dads (3 dogs and 2 cats)
MY FAVORITE BOOKS/BOOK SERIES!!!!:
1) Percy Jackson and the Olympians
2) The Hunger Games
3) Mortal Instruments
Unsafe External Link