Author has written 2 stories for Song.
Hi. I'm not one for a long profile so I'm just going to say "Hi and welcome to my page." If you like to read stories about web shows then click here. If you want to read some of the stories I like I want you to do so. So with that bless your face. If you sneezed while reading this bless you. Peace off.
God's Not Dead!
Repost this please. Even if you don't see the changes in lives you will have made some.
"I am a girl who reads more than talks,
I would rather sit in a tree alone than in a crowd of people,
They offered me popularity
more than once
but I turned them down,
I am a girl who doesn't gossip about the least popular girl with her friends
I am that least popular girl.
I am also a girl who prefers few great friends than a lot of backstabbers those other girls call friends
but I am not a girl who cries,
I will not get pushed down,
words will never hurt me,
I am rising,
I am stronger
than all those other girls who insult
and I always will be too"
Whether you like it or not, God was there. Whether you believe in Him or not, He's there with you. No matter how supernatural or unreal it seems that an infinitely powerful being could possibly be here tending to us, His sheep, it's true. He is everywhere, and He's willing to help you out, no matter what the tough times you're going through. He was and is there at Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Benghazi, The Black Death, the tsunami in Japan, all of the earthquakes that have happened in the last twelve years, Hurricane Sandy, the wildfires in Texas, D-day... the list goes on, because it cannot be denied that our God is everywhere and willing to comfort those who struggle with such disasters if they are willing to accept the comfort. Please, please, please repost this. America needs to know that God is there in these difficult times.
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") Copy and paste Bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .HR
I didn't make this but who ever did good job
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say in 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' style if that is "their final answer."
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
10 Facts About You
1. You're reading this right now
2. You're realizing that is a stupid fact
4. You didn't notice I skipped three
5. You're checking right now
6. You're smiling
7. You're still reading this even though it is stupid
9. You didn't realize I skipped eight
10. You're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again
11. You're enjoying this
12. You didn't realize there's only supposed to be ten facts
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. 'I wonder why I talk to myself ch?')
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. 'Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word 'deliver' could mean someone's liver?')
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, 'Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!'
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else's e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no 'apparent' reason.
-If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101. Copy and Paste this if you're a writer
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look."
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
66 of U Won't Repost This. But Remember The Bible Said – ‘Deny Jesus In Front Of Your Friends And I Will Deny You In Front Of My Father’. “Repost This If You’re Not Ashamed. Let God's Love Spread! :)
When you carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When you open it, he collapses. When he sees you reading it, he faints. When he sees you living it, he flees. And just when you’re about to re-post this, he will try and discourage you. I just defeated him. Copy, & Paste this if you’re in God's Army :)
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that: ‘If you deny Me, I will deny you in front of My Father and the glory of Heaven’.
††† 97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your profile . . .
I think I kind of broke my rule on long profiles. Oh who cares. I don't. If you have read this far well bless your face a billion times. Peace off and enjoy my stories.
Unsafe External Link