Author has written 4 stories for General, Love, and Haiku.
Hi, I know that few if any people will rad this but if they do a little about me.
I am an aspiring author even though as will be apparent, I am not the best, I hope that you will not flame me because it is not my policy to delete reviews. I love stories about dragons (particularly the purest ones) and am a bit of a liberal I am for gay marriage and a christen (yes you can be both) I am also a species rights activist. Please don’t hold that against me, I am not a very good poet but I try. I am learning French and I won’t give out much more about me
Age: something I won’t tell you
Romantic life: don’t have one yet.
Level of weirdness 10/10
Level of sadisticness 10/10
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
QUESTIONS TO INVADE YOUR PRIVACY (BECAUSE WHAT ELSE IS THE INTERNET FOR?)
1. your last kiss um...never
A professor was teaching a class of students about logic. He was trying to prove that there was no God. "Has anyone in this class seen God?" He asked. No one answered. "Has anyone in this class touched God?" Still, no answer. "Then that proves it." The professor concluded. "There simply is no God!" Suddenly, a student stood up. "Has anyone in this class seen the professor's brain?" He said. No one answered. "Has anyone in this class touched the professor's brain?" Again, no answer. "Then that proves it." The student said. "Our professor simply has no brain!"
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
-When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it
-When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate
-If at first you don't succeed, burn all the evidence that you tried
-When life gives you lemons, throw them at the mean people and hope it gets them in the eyes
-Last night I was looking up at the stars when suddenly I wondered, "Dude, where the heck's my ceiling?"
- I couldn't repair your brakes so I made your horn louder
- There's a light at the end of every tunnel, just pray it isn't a train.
-I never let school get in the way of my education.
- Those who say nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door
When life gives you lemons you're delusional
- Silence is golden but duct tape is silve