Author has written 4 stories for Religion, Love, General, and Life.
A few scatterbrained personal facts:
1. My love of literature and the creation of the aforementioned only increases as I age. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
2. Math and numbers in general do not get along with me.
3. I have been working on various DA sites since 2009. I've been active on fanfiction.net; but felt that fanfiction was truly stunting my writing. Though the genres of my work have undeniably fluctuated, I still cannot say that I've come across a better website to post my writing. If you like my work, drop me a comment or fav.
4. If you've made it here from deviantART...it's all the same. If you're here because I gave you this link; you do not have access to my DA page and never will. Scroll down, pieces on very bottom.
(pasted from DA)
Favorite visual artist: Andrej Pejic (you cannot deny his modeling is art)
Favorite movies: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Harry Potter, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Casablanca
Favorite TV shows: Grimm, The River, Hell On Wheels, Criminal Minds, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Six Feet Under
Favorite bands / musical artists: Motionless In White, Famous Last Words, A Rocket To the Moon, ST RISH, The Wallflowers, The Shins, The Bravery, Blood Red Shoes, Grizzly Bear,Hikaru Utada, Basshunter, Mirami, O-Zone, RadU, Imagine Dragons, Panic!At the Disco
Favorite books: Kushiel Series, Seven Footsteps to Satan, The Scarlet Letter, Tsubasa, The Book of Amber, Drizzt Series, David Copperfield,
Favorite writers: Benjamin Christensen, Boccaccio, Anne Rice, Jacqueline Carey, Arthur Rimbaud, Charles Dickens,Favorite gamesKingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Aion Online, RIFT, League of Legends, Shaiya
Favorite gaming platform: Pretty Much All Playstation Systems; but I LOVE my PC
Tools of the Trade: A Computer
Other Interests: Running, Reading, Hiking, Biking, Swimming, Camping, DDR, Computer MMORPGs
A friendly word to the flames
My poems and short stories tend to be dark and occasionally disturbing. Admittedly, there are some deeply meaningful works here. Consider yourself warned.The fact that you've gone ahead and perused it means that you are
1. Denying something dark about yourself, and hiding that behind your blatant hatred and subsequent trolling.
2. Trolling for the sake of trolling. Which, in context, can be taken as a denial of the fact that you may be an a$$hole.
If you've made it this far, we can get a little bit more personal.
I'm a committed partner and parent. Though my poems tend to be slightly off-kilter, I do have strong beliefs when it comes to family values and responsibility. My gender is undisclosed, as I do not believe it necessary to know the sex of the author in order to appreciate their work. As it is, disclosing my identity would also mean disclosing a lot of other personal things that I am either too lazy or too aware of the fire that would come with it to do so.
Though I could write poems pertaining to everyday life, I think that has been done enough; everyone needs an outlet and this is mine.
All the work that I post here is also posted on . It is under a Creative Commons License; so please use discretion.