Author has written 4 stories for Supernatural, and Fantasy.
Profile Status: I am Sporadically Updating
I've decided to mark BotS as complete, since it ends at a decent point where it is. I would have split the next part into a sequel, anyway. I am re-writing the story now, with a much more mature writing style, since I've grown as a writer in the intervening five years. Keep an eye out for that story!
There's a new chapter for The Sun Queen, and one more that will be coming after that. I'm going to keep it marked as on hiatus, though, since I don't know when I'll continue writing.
What you need to know about me:
1. Inspiration for my writing style comes from many things I like to emulate - dreams, thought processes, Lorata (a wonderful FanFiction author who has basically become my idol). Thus, I tend to to run-ons and lots of dashes and clauses. It makes it seem more mad that way, and most of my characters aren't quite sane.
2. I don't read much original fiction online. I'm more of a FanFiction person, though my stories here are much more popular than over there.
3. Blood on the Snow is currently being re-written. The Sun Queen is on hiatus, until I finish some other projects (one of which is the BotS re-write).
4. Real life is horrendously busy, and probably will be for the next ten years or so.
5. This profile is not my top priority. Not even close. It's an oft-forgotten hobby buried beneathe loads of other obligations. Sorry everyone. I do feel guilty when I think about it.