Author has written 3 stories for Supernatural, and Fantasy.
Profile Status: I am trying to finish this gosh-darn Nano novel still
Regina is complete! Yay! There will be more to come in the Saga of Ilken - Keyanna's story being next, in a few days or so.
I've started a re-write of Blood on the Snow. I'm not sure when it'll start being posted - definitely after November ends, possibly later than that. I need to finish this novel before I can get back into that story.
(Also, real life is still EXTREMELY BUSY.)
What you need to know about me:
1. Inspiration for my writing style comes from many things I like to emulate - dreams, thought processes, Lorata (a wonderful FanFiction author who has basically become my idol). Thus, I tend to to run-ons and lots of dashes and clauses. It makes it seem more mad that way, and most of my characters aren't quite sane.
2. I don't read much original fiction online. I'm more of a FanFiction person, though my stories here are much more popular than over there.
3. Blood on the Snow is currently being re-written. The Sun Queen is on hiatus, until I finish some other projects (one of which is the BotS re-write).
4. Real life is horrendously busy, and probably will be for the next ten years or so.
5. This profile is not my top priority. Not even close. It's an oft-forgotten hobby buried beneathe loads of other obligations. Sorry everyone. I do feel guilty when I think about it.
Anyone looking for Faere:
I have removed "Faere" from this site. I have grown so much since I wrote it, both in writing and as a person, and I can't read it without cringing. It actually and very literally makes me sick. If you want a full and complete listing of all the reasons I decided to take this story down (after a very long and involved discernment process), just PM me and we can talk.
However, I still love Ilken and Mureathe, so they will not be going anywhere. I will try to re-write the story in a better fashion, in a new light, and maybe it will be posted here sometime soon.
I promise you that I am not abandoning the world of Faere.
Edit: I have begun work on the new version of Faere. It will show up here eventually, probably once the first part has been finished.
EDIT: The new version of Faere is now known as Saga. It will follow the history of the Faerean Empire. The first part tells the story of Ilken's first queen, Syla. It is called "Regina" and it is currently up.
Also, I apologize to my faithful readers, those wonderful people who supported my writing when I first posted it. I love you dearly, I just couldn't justify the story anymore.
So thank you to anyone who read and reviewed - or just read - and please know that I appreciate you all.
Please message me with any questions, comments, whatever.