Author has written 3 stories for Horror, Thriller, and Action.
Favorite Tv shows: Supernatural, Walking Dead, Prison Break, Sherlock, Arrow
Favorite Movies: Troy, Django: Unchained, Rise/Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Favorite Books: Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, Hunger Games, Divergent Trilogy
Favorite Bands: Woodkid, Muse, Avenged Sevenfold, Imagine Dragons
"A reader lives a thousand lives before (s)he dies. The one who never reads lives only one." -George R. R. Martin
"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." -Johnny Depp.
"A good soldier doesn't fight because he hates what's in front of him, he fights because he loves what he left behind." -Unknown
"The loneliest people are the kindest, the saddest people smile the brightest, the most damaged people are the wisest, all because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do." -Misha Collins
"A person who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new." =Albert Einstein
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. When in a public restroom, pass a note under the door that says "They're onto us, we need to leave now!"
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity, copy and paste this to your profile to spread these actions world wide!
Fun things to do in an elevator:
1. Stand completely motionless in the corner, facing the wall and never get off.
2. Greet everyone with a friendly handshake and ask him/her to call you Admiral
3. At random intervals "Meow"
4. Say, "I wonder what these do?" and push the red buttons
5. Loudly pronounce "Ding!" at each floor
6. Make an explosion noise when someone presses a button
7. Draw a square on the floor and tell the other passenger, "This is my personal space."
8. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
9. "Accidently" drop a pen and wait for someone to reach down to pick it up for you. Then yell "Don't touch that it's mine!"
10. When in a crowded elevator, call out a group hug... then enforce it
11. Open your briefcase/bag slightly and whisper, "You got enough air in there?"
12. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
13. Creepily smile at another passenger. If they look at you, say "I've got new socks on!"
14. Ask if you can push the button for someone, then push the wrong one.
15. Push ALL the buttons. If someone gets mad, calmly explain to them that every single floor has the right to be visited.
16. Lay down a twister mat and ask the others if they'd like to play. If not, continue playing alone.
17. Wear a white overcoat and draw an outline of a body with chalk. When someone enters the elevator politely tell them they are contaminating your crime scene
18. Groan painfully and slap yourself in the head repeatedly, then yell, "Shut up! Get out of my head!"
19. Try to push the emergency button without being noticed, when the elevator stops, pull out a cross, point it at the doors and say "Release these people, Satan!"
20. And finally, Stare at another passenger with a strange look on your face, when he/she looks at you, announce in horror, "You're one of them..." then back away slowly and run out of the elevator at the next stop.
10 things I wish someone would do:
1. Wear a shirt that says "Life" Hand people lemons
2. Buy a horse, name it "Thunder takes the lead" enter said horse in race.
3. Fill a mayo jar with vanilla pudding, eat in public
4. Change name to Ben Dover
5. Buy a parrot, teach him to say "Help me! He turned me into a parrot!"
6. Change name to Simon, speak in third person.
7. Have the last of Nurse, become a doctor
8. Run into a store/diner and ask someone what year it is. When they answer scream "It worked!" Then begin dancing.
9. Go into a dressing room, wait a few minutes then say, "Umm... Excuse me? There's no toilet paper in here."
10. Go to a horror movie, when everyone is quite, scream as loud as possible.