Author has written 11 stories for Nature, Humor, School, Religion, Life, Family, and Song.
Hello, everyone! I am RascalJoy! Just in case you didn't notice the big block letters in the upper left corner ;)
So, this is my profile. Obviously. It probably won't be as long as my one on fanfiction (which is where I'm much more active, by the way, so if you wanna check me out there under the same username click here), but hey, at least it isn't blank.
Until further notice, this will be almost entirely poetry, with the occasional random one-shot and devotion stirred in when I feel like it. I only write poems when I feel extreme surges of emotion (anger, sadness, boredom, depression, etc.) so as a result, they will be few and far between. But I hope you enjoy them anyway.
1-9-15: I have recently decided to start publishing my various song spoofs. This should get interesting :)
1. SUMMER - A simple acrostic poem written in my sixth grade literary genres class.
2. Limericks - A couple limericks I wrote in my sixth grade literary genres class. I may add more later depending on my mood.
3. My Class is Stuck in Study Hall (ft. Waiting For the Bell to Ring) - A couple amusing poems based on a not so amusing real life experience when my teacher dot sick.
4. I'm Flunking In My Algebra - A poem banged out in ten minutes during my rage at failing my algebra test.
5. Seeking for God - A devotion in the form of a poem I wrote in my journalism class as a submission to DEVOzine magazine.
6. One Little Fangirl - A poem I wrote in the middle of the night when I was feeling a bit depressed.
7. Two Little Birds - A poem written while listening to my sister's pet birds chirp during the utter boredom occurring while doing homework.
8. The Bathroom Cleaner's Lament - A song rewritten to the tune of "My Favorite Things" from Sound of Music by my brother and myself while scrubbing the bathroom tiles with toothbrushes.
9. Melt the Snow! - A song rewritten the tune of "Let It Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!" That was inspired by my sister who came up with the punchline during the insane snowy weather of the winters of 2013-14.
10. Polyatomic Ions - A song rewritten to the tune of "Up On The Housetop" as a memory aid while studying for a chemistry test.
11. Somewhere Over The Rainbow—Homework Edition - A song rewritten after my sister challenged me to the tune of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow."
This will probably lengthen as the days go by, but for now, here we go!
Unsafe External Link