Author has written 7 stories for Nature, Life, Love, Young Adult, and Romance.
I'm cousin to my cousins
Friend to my friends
Enemy to my enemies
But only I see me
I'm called gaia-x-goddess because I believe in the gaia principle. Basically, it means that the world is ... sort of...alive. Did you know the Earth is named after the greek goddess Gaia who was goddess of the earth. The principle backs up religion and is pretty reassuring. It's pronounced Guy-a.
I love Torchwood, Doctor Who and Primeval. And comedy quiz shows, i.e, Qi, Mock The Week, Would I lie To You, etc.
I can't sing, but I try to anyway.
I write slash, because that's what I do.
I don't like Twilight, and Robert Pattinson.
I love my friends, wales, and welsh accents (:
I couldn't live without my iPod.
What About Us ~~ John Barrowman
Wherever You Will Go ~~ The Calling (and anything else by them)
You And Me (Tonight) ~~ Alistair Griffin
Happy Ending ~~ MIKA
Wires ~~ Athlete (and anything else by them)
Truly Madly Deeply ~~ Savage Garden
Islands In The Stream ~~ The comic relief one with Rob Brydon :P
But What About The Future ~~ Toy Horses (and anything else by them)
This Charming Man ~~ The Smiths (and anything else by them)
My music taste is very old, and probably uncool, but who cares?
"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
"It takes years to build up trust, and just seconds to destroy it."
"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. "
"The earth laughs in flowers."
"Unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense."
I'll post random stuff I WILL get round to writing the rest of 'Caught On Camera' I promise.
'For You' is a collection of short love poems, written for someone. Ongoing.
If you haven't got what is copied and pasted below on your profile please put it on. I'm sure you know that racism, sexism etc is wrong, so why should homophobia be allowed? Who's to say what's wrong or right? Respect diversity.
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in Britain.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Unsafe External Link