Author has written 18 stories for Fantasy, Manga, General, Romance, Thriller, Humor, and General.
NEWS BITS ABOUT TERA OR OTHERWISE
FORREAL NEW: She's finally come back to her fictionpress account. Anything that was written before 2011 will NOT be updated and will probably NOT be acknowledged, as plenty of it is not up to her current standards.
1. Tera's done a bit of revamping. She'd like for you to check it out.
That is all.
SO WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE WRITING?
Funny you asked. Here's the project that I will be embarking on now.
THE CHALLENGE: it's a joint story between myself and one of my best friends, Senshine. We've picked characters and setting, but we haven't done anything with the plot. I'll be writing every other chapter and so will she and we won't have any discussions on what's happening, so each chapter will be just as much a surprise for us as it is for you. This story can go ANYWHERE, so be prepared. We hope we are. ;
18. You Don't Know Me - humor/UNKNOWN - T: I've rated it T because we never know what the language will be like. There will not be explicit sex. I am writing this story with Senshine and it is about Aiden and Brom female. They are friends and there will be shenanigans and cigarettes, so stay tuned for whatever we throw at each other next. ; Title credit to Ben Folds and Regina Spektor for making a freaking awesome song.
1. Torn Apart- fantasy/romance-T: When Rei's dad sends her off to boarding school, she ends up being roomed with the school's sex god, Makoto. But he's got a secret: He can travel to another world. When Rei accidentally stumbles there, she doesn't know if he's the villain or the hero! What's a girl to do? (8 chapters) WARNING: I am no longer posting anything I write in this and I am changing it up a bit. I'll post a chapter when it's in stores =D. Also: If you are being sent parts of the new version, most of the characters were renamed.
2. Independence and Faith-Action/Adventure-M: Swamped with the invasion of enemy soldiers, Commander Jae, the first female ever inthe Raskwean army, has to find out a way to save her country. But Jae has a secret, a secret she'd die to keep hidden. And the one man she's afraid of, the one man she's terrified to feel for, wants to know what it is. Will he find out? Will she save Raskwe? (9 chapters)
3. Heiress-Fantasy-T: When Jenelle's country is plunged into confusion and she STILL has to pick a husband, only a foriegner can help her. But the problem is, he's not from her world, and he has no idea what's going on. Can he save Rilan and Jenelle's heart? (5 chapters)
4. Where Loyalties Lie-fantasy/romance-T: Lily is your everyday girl who goes into a depression when her mother dies. That is, until she meets a not-so-everyday guy. A vampire, to be exact. She finds him changing her life for what she thinks is the better, but could it possibly be for the worst? (6 chapters) PLEASE refrain from wounding your soul by reading this literary failure.
5. Deeper Than Coffee Stains-Psychological Thriller-T: Just a short psychological thriller I wrote for a school class. T for violence. It's rather witty, I think. Not scary. But I love it.
6. Ficlets-Romance-M: LEMON. LOTS OF LEMON. ALL THIS IS IS A LEMON CHALLENGE. Did I say lemon? NOTE: Please stay away from this story.
7. A Ficlet of Poems-drama-T: At first, this was a showcase of all my dark and fail poetry. Now, however, it's got some new stuff that ALSO fails, but is amusing in its failure. Enjoy!
8. Romeo and Juliet: Revamped-romance/fantasy-T: If you couldn't glean this from the title, it's my own version of Romeo and Juliet. Vampire, to be exact. "Revamped" is a pun...haha...hilarious...Or not...
9. Cherries, Blood Brothers, The Perfect Geek-Humor/Drama-T: Two humorous pieces and a war story. Cherries is about a college student forced to work with an enemy. Blood Brothers is a tragic tale yes, tragic tale about two soldiers. The Perfect Geek...kind of sucks, but it's cute, I suppose. (3 installments)
10. An Unlikely Quest-General-K: A princess refuses the marriage proposal of a prince, until she discovers that he was NOT being selfish and chauvinistic. She decides to go tromping across the woods to the palace on her own, facing many, many dangers along the way, of course. I, personally, like this story. So. Enjoy!
11. Falling Droplets-Romance/Angst-K: A woman recalls the day her fiance died and is given an unexpected surprise. Not my best work, but not bad either.
12. Prom Dress-Angst-T: A woman recalls how her life turned to dust. It could have moved slower, but I think it was written rather well. Ish.
13. Worlds Beyond Our Own-General-T: A collection of character sketches and stories done for a creative writing project. I was quite excited about this, I hope you enjoy!
14. Cement Operas-Humor-T: A story I was forced to write, it's about a man in the 70s working at a cement plant. He wants out, but the only route he has is college. It's really not supposed to be a humorous story, but it's so dumb, I feel you'll HAVE to laugh. You might enjoy it.
15. A Day At The Circus-Poem-K: Yes, there's a deeper meaning to this.
16. Dates Are A Drag-Humor-T: The only thing I even want to say about this is: Ever been on a blind date?
17. Dear Diary-Humor/Romance-T: It really ISN'T her fault she's failing biology, which she'll be ALL to happy to tell you in her diary.