SOUP, THE (noun, adjective, verb) --
1. The seemingly mentally ill, yaoi-addicted, sleep-deprived female author of "formula" slash fiction and fan fiction.
2. The formula based off of soup recipes for yaoi fiction and fan fiction: 1 part fluff = hug me/kiss me/hold me type feelings, be it friends or lovers; 1 part lemon = the "Naughty is nice" stuff; 1 part meat= angst, blood, gore, death and violence.
3. Any composition having a consistency suggestive of soup
4. An unfortunate situation, as in "We're in a soup now"
5. Dope (a racehorse)
6. Liquid food especially of made with small pieces of vegatables, meat, fish or grains that are cooked in water or broth.
THE SOUP IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES:
Suppe -- German
Soupe -- French
Soupra -- Spanish
Minestra -- Italian